WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

There is a lot of Wrestling tonight. I might order EVOLVE just yo see Justin Gabriel and Ricochet

A lot of good wrestling tonight. That, ROH, and NXT. I was chopping it up with wai and john and they're going to NXT tonight. I'll be at the smoking pig sunday to see them as well. :pimp:

A lot of good wrestling tonight. That, ROH, and NXT. I was chopping it up with wai and john and they're going to NXT tonight. I'll be at the smoking pig sunday to see them as well.
pimp.gif
You saw them at AXXESS? They are saying Paige and Roman had the longest lines

if I had to put Brooke through the WAR test she'd rank as so:

1 win for face
1 win for butt
1 win for chest
-1 win for IV
0 for growth
0 for cooking
0 for personality
3 for box

so 5 win player potentially.

I'd personally give her a point or 2 for personality based on interviews and just how she carries herself. Not a fan of backdoor entry, but she could probably earn another point cause I feel like she could easily give that entry up

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Lana-After-TD-gifs001_002.gif[/quote]

Hell yea

Last edited:
You saw them at AXXESS? They are saying Paige and Roman had the longest lines

Yeah at first I just got in and I saw wai and john and I just said wassup to them

Then later I ran into them again and that's when I chopped it up with them. cool dudes. John looks like a square in person :lol:

Last edited:
Off topic but I HATE when dudes be tweeting NSFW on Twitter. Scrolling past my TL and there's a pic of a dog with his head chopped off.

**** has me LIVID right now man. How you gonna RT that **** with the caption "I can't even". You still RTing the actual photo, dumbass

Off topic but I HATE when dudes be tweeting NSFW on Twitter. Scrolling past my TL and there's a pic of a dog with his head chopped off.

**** has me LIVID right now man. How you gonna RT that **** with the caption "I can't even". You still RTing the actual photo, dumbass
follow better people b

Hey guys.

I cant get WWE network to work on my chromecast out the blue.

How can I fix this? :frown:

A lot of good wrestling tonight. That, ROH, and NXT. I was chopping it up with wai and john and they're going to NXT tonight. I'll be at the smoking pig sunday to see them as well. :pimp:

I went to the smoking pig yesterday. It was alright.

are you from san jose? supposed to be the BEST BBQ in san jose. I haven't eaten there yet.

I'm a BBQ Snob from the southern states and I have yet to find decent BBQ in California. Being an 1 1/2 hr drive from Memphis most of my life spoiled me when it comes to BBQ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom