WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Regarding why Daniel Bryan is in the WWE Intercontinental Title Ladder Match at WrestleMania 31 instead of the WWE World Heavyweight Title picture, it's not that WWE don't see him as a big part of the company or a top competitor, but one of the reasons is that there is still major concern over his health.

Bryan chose to undergo a unique form of rehabilitation for his injury last year and there is a strong fear within WWE that his injuries could become reoccurring issues due to the rehab he did. There's concern that the rehab Bryan chose is not a long-term permanent fix and just a short-term fix that could cause the problems to relapse.

It's likely that Bryan would be in a more prominent position at WrestleMania this year if WWE officials weren't worried that the elbow issues will come back.

Bryan's situation was compared by one source to Kurt Angle having several non-invasive surgeries on his neck years ago but over time Angle ended up having a lot of other issues stemming from the neck injury.

What the hell?? Either this report is ******** or WWE is mentally ill.. concerned over DB's health so they put him in a ladder match.. :smh:

You're reading into the report wrong ya melt (althought i'm not surprised). This report, if legit, is saying WWE's concern over DBry's health is more in terms of their long term investment in him as a main eventer than his actual well being. They don't want another situation like last year where he closes the show, wins the title, and is the main star only to get injured and then having to remove him from the show and scramble to make up new programs.

You plug DBry into a 8-man ladder match...he gets injured, its fine, stretcher him out and the match continues. He gets injured later on, its fine, replace him with one of the 7 other contenders. It's ****** up but it makes sense |I

Last edited:
what makes you say its the worst? I'm still on my struggle 5 which gets worse with each day trying to hold out for the next refresh at this point.

Go into any page with a bunch of videos or pics and it will crash 1-2x at least. Copy and paste or even just to replace/define words on nt..... Forget about it it's a choir. You leave web browser in the background for 1 min to check email or IG when you come back page will reload. Same for every dam app including and the most annoying the music app. If you press pause and browse a page on the web the song will restart and you will have to go back into the music app to pick the artist>album>song again. :smh: 1gb of ram is the worst. Not getting another iPhone till they bump that up to 2gb of ram like they did with the iPad air.

Last edited:
COlin Cassady has put on some pounds. Needs to tighten it up though. I could see him being  sleeper for having a solid 2nd half of 2015

For those down for a WM 31 Summit, PM me your #s. I'm flying into Oakland tonight and coming to SJ on Sunday. Thinking of hitting this place that has Henny Coladas :nerd:

See y'all there!

Phoenix Maried

:lol: :lol: :pimp:

Will def find a replay of this and catch it
tumblr_nlw29680tM1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_nlw29680tM1ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_nlw29680tM1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_nlw29680tM1ql0k28o7_250.gif

tumblr_nlupcdGGKY1qakihro2_250.gif
tumblr_nlupcdGGKY1qakihro3_250.gif

View media item 1465052View media item 1465053

Last edited:
nice. i call my ****** giants :lol: i suck though only started playing since MLB 14 since i had a sextbox360 and just converted to ps4

Last edited:
I'm not too good either. I skipped 14 cause I was salty I didn't have a ps4 yet :lol: JRS if you still have that Amazon gift card just get the game b. Ntwt world series playoffs I call the Orioles

Cool, cause I need to know which scrub will be in contention for the NTWT World title after I cash in my NTMITB on whatever scrub has my title

I was talking about the game but
My dude.... I'm a going on this 2 year reign b. You took your L already move along

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom