WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

i may be around for the preshow a little but ill be out of the thread till tomorrow after 8pm hope y'all dont make too many funny comments cause i aint going back n reading 300 pages

wish i had some edibles, all's i'm stuck wit is some bomb az top shelf flower :smh:
Edibles are so damn potent man. That warm feeling when the hit the system...>>>>most things in life besides sexual activities. Seriously.

Edibles don't really hit... I've only gotten truly baked off Edibles once... I think it's a combo of my metabolism and tolerance... I've had huge stoner friends who would eat half a cookie, and I thought they od'd on muscle relaxers.... I'll eat three and not a damn thing :lol:...

watching 31 since at least the draft will be with other people and i won't be in my alone by myself complaining about roman reigns

although ill be doing that tomorrow alone so i guess it doesn't matter

Idk what's more "forever alone". Watching wrestlemania or skipping wrestlemania for a fantasy baseball draft
Man I want to watch TWD at 9
mean.gif

watching 31 since at least the draft will be with other people and i won't be in my alone by myself complaining about roman reigns

although ill be doing that tomorrow alone so i guess it doesn't matter
Brother Johnny no 
frown.gif

On a more serious note, won't be the same without you homie. You always kill me with the out of left field jokes

if i get back early i may just jump into 31 and catch what i missed tomorrow but no clue if i get home before 10.open bar plus catered garbage, white trash party tonight baby.

Last edited:
Edibles don't really hit... I've only gotten truly baked off Edibles once... I think it's a combo of my metabolism and tolerance... I've had huge stoner friends who would eat half a cookie, and I thought they od'd on muscle relaxers.... I'll eat three and not a damn thing :lol:...

it also has very much to do with the health of your digestive system
the healthy digestive system is actually conducive to a stronger effect

edibles will always "hit" if you take enough, but if one has to take a lot, there's a fine line between optimal & too much

also strength of edible obviously makes a difference

you're welcome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom