WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

fued has been going on too long now for their wm match to not end with a 1, 2, 3 clean pinfall imo

Last edited:
Gonna mark out if Shane O Mac comes out helps sting win and takes over for the authority which has run its course 2x now. At least till summer slam

Last edited:
I have no expectations for tonight and won't be pissed since I am watching it on the Network this year

I just hope it doesnt skip throughout which it did while i watched the hof replay last night and previous ppv's

Most likely it will tho :x

You would think they would fix that crap

I just hope it doesnt skip throughout which it did while i watched the hof replay last night and previous ppv's

Most likely it will tho :x

You would think they would fix that crap

yeah that is my one fear, part of me really wants to just order on HD but I am not trying to drop $70 for this

Tom Izzo needs to ban his players from shooting with more than 10 seconds left on the clock
mean.gif

If I renew my network sub, can I cancel it immediately and still have it until the end of the billing period?

I wasn't shocked at all.

C'mon guys, it was Brock Lesnar. He was always winning. Those people who lost money betting on it in Vegas were crazy. Wish I knew people actually bet on it before it happened.

What time yall gonna start watching? I'm thinking 6 for me. Wanna catch the preshow match and some commentary. Not trying to sit through 2 hours of hype up tho.

I would mark out if Shane came back wearing black cement 3s.

Back
Top Bottom