WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

View media item 1468388My seats from Mania. Aside from not being able to see at times from people holding up their sign or standing, I thought it was a dope event. Next time it's either field risers or closer seats. Spotted the Bray Area shirt during Brays entrance on the jumbotron.

jgjh4p9wbk7ifi0vmfjc.gif

This... She's like almost litterly a 1/3 if my size... I think i could take her down... And if I wake up from being choked out with her peppering my Angus, so he it...

arousey wood be a good candidate to bust out the ol' "alligator roll" on in da bedroom, am i right cp? or wood you just show her what them fists dew?

So many options with Seth as the champion. Dean Ambrose has a legit claim; he was taken out of the ladder match via stretcher, so he can cut a promo on how he wasn't able to stop Rollins from cashing in. Then Randy orton can make a claim that he beat Rollins earlier that night. Roman can make a claim that it wasn't fair how Rollins cashed in the middle of a match and lesnar has his rematch clause.

Rigns/Rollins has been adverstised for post-wm house shows. W'll get those 2 at ER.

This... She's like almost litterly a 1/3 if my size... I think i could take her down... And if I wake up from being choked out with her peppering my Angus, so he it...

arousey wood be a good candidate to bust out the ol' "alligator roll" on in da bedroom, am i right cp? or wood you just show her what them fists dew?

Man... I think she'd be super fun... Never had the urge before... But now I kinda wanna cosplay... Dress her up like Bulma, myself as Vegeta, and go Super Sayan on her ***...

Back
Top Bottom