WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

I've watched multiple videos and still can't hear Suicide say anything..How are y'all hearing it?

does that finale get 5 stars?

5 star match to me.

-great story telling
-great work in the ring
-compelling, and perfectly booked finish where all 3 come out looking stronger
-various possible fuels and story lines can come out of this
-considering the poor build, the IWC seemingly giving this match rave reviews, is impressive

does Meltzer give it 5 stars?
I can see your argument, but I don't know... I think it is just under 5*.  I can't give you a good reason.  Just my gut feel.

8 min until raw!! i hope we see some nxt guys up or charlotte
glasses.gif

Forget all that star ratings stuff. That was probably the 4rd best match of the year thus far

2 WK9 matches

Royal Rumble 3-Way

This

I'm just glad the E did the right thing and realized Roman with the strap wouldn't be a good look, just yet. Seth worked his *** off all year as the #1 heel when Brock wasn't there and was rightfully rewarded. Really appreciate Roman for being big enough to take the backseat and take the pin for his Shield brethren.

I can see your argument, but I don't know... I think it is just under 5*.  I can't give you a good reason.  Just my gut feel.
I thought the story telling was fantastic, however, to be a 5 star match, IMO, the match has to go back and forth...for the majority of this match, Brock was just destroying him until Reigns got a tad bit of offense in...

I thought the story telling was fantastic, however, to be a 5 star match, IMO, the match has to go back and forth...for the majority of this match, Brock was just destroying him until Reigns got a tad bit of offense in...

Plus it was a little too short IMO..Maybe if Rock didn't come out for absolutely no reason and the music number was cut then these dudes coulda cooked a little more..Or maybe have Seth in there a little longer then it woulda been close to 5 star..But as it stands I'll call it 4 1/4 *..

Lesnar gonna talk tonight!

During tonight’s Raw pre-show, the show hosts confirmed that Brock Lesnar will have a mic on tonight’s Raw from San Jose and will react to the main event at WrestleMania 31. The hosts also confirmed we will hear from new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins.

Below is the updated line-up for Raw tonight:

-New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins will speak

-Brock Lesnar will address WrestleMania 31

-Sheamus returns

-The fallout from WrestleMania 31

Back
Top Bottom