Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

– Akira Tozawa announced that he had a tryout with WWE back in July. Tozawa revealed that he did not make the cut due to his size and experience.

EDIT: Update

- We noted earlier that Dragon Gate star Akira Tozawa noted on social media that he had a WWE tryout when the company was in Japan this past July. In a correction, it should be noted that he was not turned down due to his size and experience. Our original post has been updated. Tozawa called the tryout a good experience. Apparently he hasn't been offered a deal but that could always change.

Last edited:
@DCAllAmerican

"Jeff Hardy's contract with TNA Wrestling is set to expire before WrestleMania 32 next year.

According to ProWrestlingNET, Hardy told people at the WrestleCade event this past weekend that he is more open to a return to WWE than he has ever been in the past. One of the things that kept Hardy from returning to the company was the heavy work schedule that WWE has. Now, Hardy is more open to working WWEs schedule.

If Hardy was to return to the company, it would be another nine months because he has to undergo another surgery."

The New York Post published a story this week looking at WWE's recent downturn in viewership.

A rep from NBC Universal issued the following statement regarding the situation:

“WWE programming delivers one of the most massive live audiences in cable on a weekly basis and is consistently a top performer for our networks.”

The Post article notes that despite viewers tuning out, WWE stock is still up approximately 40% this year.

I can picture Vince reading this and being completely satisfied with the product just cause the stock is up.

005.jpg

– Akira Tozawa announced that he had a tryout with WWE back in July. Tozawa revealed that he did not make the cut due to his size and experience.

EDIT: Update

- We noted earlier that Dragon Gate star Akira Tozawa noted on social media that he had a WWE tryout when the company was in Japan this past July. In a correction, it should be noted that he was not turned down due to his size and experience. Our original post has been updated. Tozawa called the tryout a good experience. Apparently he hasn't been offered a deal but that could always change.

Tozawa is really Damn good... He was massively over on PWG... he cried like a baby after his last match on PWG during his US excursion... I think he could get over in WWE based off his great facials...

Pub crawls = white people/hipster ****. I'm good b.

Facts...

Becky is sexy..And I don't mind her voice at all..She ain't an all time great or anything, but she's definitely nice..

Back
Top Bottom