Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Another solid episode of Talk is Jericho, this week's guest is Becky Lynch. She's a jill of all trades!
. Started listening last night, stopped when she started talking about Japanese wrestling 
eyes.gif

– Akira Tozawa announced that he had a tryout with WWE back in July. Tozawa revealed that he did not make the cut due to his size and experience.

EDIT: Update

- We noted earlier that Dragon Gate star Akira Tozawa noted on social media that he had a WWE tryout when the company was in Japan this past July. In a correction, it should be noted that he was not turned down due to his size and experience. Our original post has been updated. Tozawa called the tryout a good experience. Apparently he hasn't been offered a deal but that could always change.
Hmmm.....
re: Jeff Hardy 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Purple Haze, Come Home With Me, Diplomatic Immunity 1 >>>>. Not sure what the other 95% would be I guess

Last edited:
NYC dudes, I'm going to the UMD/UConn game at MSG on Tuesday and need somewhere good to eat around MSG. Halp me plz.

Will mail Monday morning. Post office line too long got to get to the theater to watch creed.

Last edited:
NYC dudes, I'm going to the UMD/UConn game at MSG on Tuesday and need somewhere good to eat around MSG. Halp me plz.

It's Midtown sooo yeah everything is catered to tourist and fast food for the areas employees. Unless you want to eat at a fancy 2-3 michelin French, Asian, new American resturant then there are plenty around those parts. PLENTYYYY

BDB is definitely tripping. Old school games had way more passion and effort put into them. Now everyone just re-releases the same game every year With minor tweaks.

BDB is definitely tripping. Old school games had way more passion and effort put into them. Now everyone just re-releases the same game every year With minor tweaks.

:smh: nostalgia again

So in theory:
NBA live 98 >>>>> NBA 2k16 :smh:
Doom>>>>> halo :smh:
metal gear solid >>>>>>>> metal gear solid 5 :smh:

:smh: nostalgia again

So in theory:
NBA live 98 >>>>> NBA 2k16 :smh:
Doom>>>>> halo :smh:
metal gear solid >>>>>>>> metal gear solid 5 :smh:
Agreed. It reminds me of an argument me and my stepdad had about current BBall, saying the old trailblazers would wash Golden state. People always think the era they grew up with/watched is the best. No way MK X is inferior to MK 1. :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom