Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

DC it's way too early for your rants right now fam
Early for who? I have been up since 6 man 
laugh.gif

Steph Curry is the ULTRA good guy. Family man. Son of a player. Nothing unlikeable about him. He needs a rival. Maybe @espn needs to report Westbrook tried to steal Curry's wife or something. Westbrook could be the #2 heel in the NBA. Westbrook wears stupid clothes. He plays AGGRESSIVELY. He "disrespects" the media when he doesn't feel like being bothered.
**** Steph Curry.

:smh: @ the hatred for young Steph.

let the man cook.

He right up there with Porzingis as the best in the league right now and all y'all can do is spew nonsense.

Houston residents told to boil their disgusting, worm-filled tap water as America devolves to third-world status - NaturalNews.com http://www.naturalnews.com/052016_Houston_tap_water_worm_infestations.html

@Peep Game

I haven't drank tap water since the mid 90's. You are disgusting and don't wash your hands after using the restroom if you do.

Steph Curry is the ULTRA good guy. Family man. Son of a player. Nothing unlikeable about him. He needs a rival. Maybe @espn needs to report Westbrook tried to steal Curry's wife or something. Westbrook could be the #2 heel in the NBA. Westbrook wears stupid clothes. He plays AGGRESSIVELY. He "disrespects" the media when he doesn't feel like being bothered.

He's the ultra good guy with two extremely unlikable guys by his side (Klay & Draymond). He's basically Durant before the turn.

Sooo apparently reports are saying ISIS Is threatening Survivor Series....I hope this is just a threat or prank or whatever

Back
Top Bottom