Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

-As noted recently, WWE has been working on a new main roster gimmick for former NXT Champion Adrian Neville, one that is rumored to be inspired by the legendary cartoon character Mighty Mouse.

There were said to be suggestions within WWE recently regarding the possibility of putting a mask on Neville and making him a full-on children’s character based on Mighty Mouse.

The gimmick is apparently not set in stone yet, however after The Ascension, Neville is said to be the next NXT talent to be moved up to the main roster.

:rofl: :rofl:

This is pretty sick. If I was Neville I'd ask for that good ole release

My SS gifts. Thanks a lot to who ever bought me these gifts. That PWG DVD
eek.gif
 and that Steen DVD got so many matches I have not seen. The book is going on the coffee table. The Sting Blu ray is going to bring back good memories.
pimp.gif

View media item 1321263

My SS gifts. Thanks a lot to who ever bought me these gifts. That PWG DVD :wow:  and that Steen DVD got so many matches I have not seen. The book is going on the coffee table. The Sting Blu ray is going to bring back good memories.:pimp:
View media item 1321263

No problem man :smokin you should have had a Christmas card delivers to you as well yesterday in he mail.
The virgin in the basement over at pwtees just shipped your shirt and sweater this week as well. you should have that by end of next week or the following week. Blame them for taking a month :smh:

Last edited:
Did anyone cop that Thanks Steen Thanks DVD off ROH? 3 discs of quality matches. I might cop eventually also is the WWE Network available on the Wii U? I never checked but since PSN is down I dont think ill be able to get on thru my PS4 like I usually do smh lol

wow showcase mode is getting repetitive.  same thing as previous years and these triple threat matches in the cena punk mode are killing me. Pain to get these objectives
mean.gif
hopefully career mode better

Yeah I'm watching right now. You could skip to 44 min it for the banks/ Charlotte rematch. Everything else is just a R evolution recap. Lynch is cringe worthy in that heel role.
flair called Charlotte the greatest diva of all time :lol:

Last edited:
Lynch is a good worker tho. Probably top 5 professional women wrestler signed to the wwe right now. Zero charisma tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom