Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

IT'S OUR TIME!!

They got let the Show Off start at Number 1 and outlast them all. Just imitate Shawn Michaels run up to WM12.

A boys childhood dream come through!! Man nothing beats Good Ole JR selling the hell out of a moment. Which brings me to this question, what moments over the past few years would have been put over even more had JR been calling it on the mic rather than Maggle Cole and company?

IT'S OUR TIME!!

They got let the Show Off start at Number 1 and outlast them all. Just imitate Shawn Michaels run up to WM12.

A boys childhood dream come through!! Man nothing beats Good Ole JR selling the hell out of a moment. Which brings me to this question, what moments over the past few years would have been put over even more had JR been calling it on the mic rather than Maggle Cole and company?
All moments. Seriously.

IT'S OUR TIME!!

I believe it was vince that said the boys childhood dream part

IT'S OUR TIME!!

Rock's return in BK
Streak ending
Bryan's WWEWHC win
Seth's heel turn
Sting
Dolph's comeback at SSeries
Randy & Shovel's heel turns at SS 2013
Ryback's return & face turn
Pretty much anything involving Rusev & Lana

Sasha's face >>> Bayley's face, though it's like starting Kyle Orton over Kyle Boller

Sasha built like Teanna from the neck down tho

Last edited:
tOJrR7Y.jpg

"Me & Britney in Switzerland"

laugh.gif

Ain't eem gonna lie..while I think she's insanely overrated by the internet, Paige was lookin bad af Monday.

There's backstage heat on AJ. No word on what she did, thought but it happened before Punk joined UFC.

Vince looking a for a top babyface diva before WM31, with Charlotte being his first choice. He also hasn't decided on any WM31 matches even though he does have big plans for Rollins and Reigns.

Wasn't it reported paige vs trish at wm 31???

Charlotte is awkward as a face. That spot should got to nattie or Naomi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom