Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

I'm late but shout out to my SS for the awesome gifts.
Haven't been able to figure out who you are since you don't have your sn anywhere but the gifts were great. Thanks man.
Glad to see you got the gifts and are enjoying them
pimp.gif
.  I hope nothing was damaged during shipping.  Completely forgot to put a little Christmas note in there wishing you a Merry Christmas and saying who it's from, but I figured I'd just say it when you posted
laugh.gif
.  Hope you had a great Christmas!

Glad to see you got the gifts and are enjoying them
pimp.gif
.  I hope nothing was damaged during shipping.  Completely forgot to put a little Christmas note in there wishing you a Merry Christmas and saying who it's from, but I figured I'd just say it when you posted
laugh.gif
.  Hope you had a great Christmas!
thanks man! You too. I was searching the package and items to see if i overlooked your sn 
laugh.gif

@toine2983, YOUR sad batman gif never gets old b. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys how's everything? I received my gift on Wednesday from @beansie I haven't been able to post pics as I have been down this whole week with a tooth infection and just had my wisdom tooth extracted today.

I''m afraid I've got some GOOD news!!!

The Sun out of The UK is reporting Bad News Barrett will return to action at a WWE live event tonight.

WWE is running two live events tonight, and the article did not specify at which event Barrett might return.

The article was then re-tweeted by Barrett.

Barrett has been out of action since this past June after suffering a shoulder injury.

F4WOnline.com has since posted an update noting Barrett will return at the live event in Chicago tonight, and Santino Marella will be appearing at the MSG event.

Back
Top Bottom