Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

So I'm watching Raw.. From 93...week after Marty beat Shawn and 123 Kid beat Razor... Macho just incorporated "snap into it" into his commentary in a non cheesy way.. I'm shocked...

Doink / Perfect are really putting on a great match.. Great story telling... Also, the Brain on commentary is GOAT color guy...

Damn. Roman caught it rough. That ish don't look good. Seth Rollins with that passionate promo.

Is R-Truth ever gonna get a new single? It's like Mims performing "This is Why I'm Hot" every year

Damn Layla & Naomi
mean.gif
mean.gif
Remember when they changed his song to Get Crunk?  It didn't exactly catch on.

Hogan did a pretape promo for his match against Yoko at KOTR... it's amazing how long of a neck he had when not on roids.. He was mad skinny.. Unlike the fat whale carrying the card in the ring...

Last edited:
I read this earlier.
Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline.com noted that it was suggested to someone by him within WWE that perhaps the company is planning on
doing a new storyline similar to the Nation of Domination. This isn't a confirmed plan or anything but it was mentioned by someone
in WWE when talking about how Rusev had wins over Xavier Woods, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston, and is now apparently feuding with Big E.
Yeah, he brought it up on a radio show.  It was by no means confirmed, but people backstage were aware of what was going on.  It was more than just a coincidence.

My dude @CelticsPride34
 bout to ravage and savage this girl man :lol:

Sorry my dude but you never gonna live the Macho King Randy Savage name down

Why do you think I changed my avy lol... And this girl doesn't let me do me.. But she has a fat *** and good head skills..

AAlso, I didn't know WWE had a show marketed to kids back in the day... Wwf mania...

Back
Top Bottom