Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Cena is gonna suck the popularity out of the Usos like he did when he teamed with Zack Ryder. Not good...I don't like Cena at all. Boo that man.

roll.gif

Cena bout to Ryder the Usos, nice. Can he ever cut a serious promo that's not vs The Rock??

Their power play has finally come alive.

I really need them to win this year so I could cross them of my list of ny teams I follow that need to win before I die.
Yanks and giants are of the list. Rangers are next hopefully and I'll probable be dead before the Knicks and mets ever win

Cena has to ruin everything. Always tries to get in on the shine of anything popular. 
And it's not even stuff that kids understand... that's what I don't get. I'd be able to stomach it more if the stuff "for adults" wasn't so corny and played

Orton's music too damn tough man. Now we're about to be treated to Tista's music too. Sheesh.

Peep already prepping that "dun dun dun dun dundudnudnudn"

Alexia Bliss is little as hell man. Maybe that is just in comparison to Charlotte.

Charlotte is a nice athlete man. Looks too much like daddy in the face for my liking though.

I miss Summer Rae's old theme song.

Alexia Bliss is little as hell man. Maybe that is just in comparison to Charlotte.

Charlotte is a nice athlete man. Looks too much like daddy in the face for my liking though.

I miss Summer Rae's old theme song.
is she little or is she just fun sized

devil.gif

I really need them to win this year so I could cross them of my list of ny teams I follow that need to win before I die.
Yanks and giants are of the list. Rangers are next hopefully and I'll probable be dead before the Knicks and mets ever win

I was in 5th grade when they won the Stanley Cup so I have them and the Yanks off my list. I'll be long dead before the Nets or Jets win it all. Just one NBA championship and one Super Bowl win in my lifetime. Is that so much to ask?

I was in 5th grade when they won the Stanley Cup so I have them and the Yanks off my list. I'll be long dead before the Nets or Jets win it all. Just one NBA championship and one Super Bowl win in my lifetime. Is that so much to ask?

I was alive when the rangers won but wasn't into hockey until high school. football as well I don't count the giants win in 90, too young. Was more into wwf in my youth

Ambrose needs to do commentary on the regular. He's giving JBL the biz. Cause a someone mentioned earlier JBL fell off gross from where he was to how he is now as a commentator. I'd prefer Regal to replace King. And Booker T to replace JBL. Booker stayed entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom