Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

CreativeClumsyBasil.gif
This had me dying. Titus :rofl:

reached out to an editor with CBSSports. He liked my portfolio and was encouraging but sadly has no openings available. He said he'll keep me in mind and wants me to keep in touch. Told me I need to use the tweeters more to get my name out there.

I guess this is my own little underdog chase word to Bryan and Zayn. Came close to just saying screw it last night and quitting the chase but I gotta hang in there. It's worked out for those two eventually so why not me in time?

I gotta catch up on the NxTs

Finally getting around to watching some of the Attitude Era Raws. Didn't realize how used to hearing everybody say "WWE" I had gotten haha. So much so, that it actually kinda jarred me the first time I heard JR and Cole say "WWF." I'm also ashamed that I'd forgotten about The Headbangers LOL.

so after wrestlemania 31, i tried getting back into wrestling slowly. was watching some of the monday night wars episodes to relive some moments.

i pretty much stopped following after the attitiude era and when i got into college.
i missed a majority of brock lesnars time. him bloodying up that one legged wrestler :x

a lot of the wrestlers i followed are pretty much at the tail end of their careers. john cena, hate/love him been holding it down for a near decade, but where do they go from here? wwe gonna have seth, roman lead them into the future? wouldve love to see bray defeat undertaker and get a little more shine and take over that "role"

and when/why did jim ross get let go? what's the story behind that?

Last edited:
Once it got let out that Zach Gowen was an entitled douche backstage, all those beatings from Lesnar made me smile

Last edited:
first time i saw the gowen beat down i was disturbed and oddly amused :lol: his match with vince was disgusting. that spot when vince got busted open haunts me :x

first time i saw the gowen beat down i was disturbed and oddly amused :lol: his match with vince was disgusting. that spot when vince got busted open haunts me :x

It was a rough time. Between Gowen getting brutalized every week and this. I was like :x
tOzltmU.gif
this foo really just dropped Ray on his head? :x :x :x :x

hold up, rey was beefing with big show.
let me youtube this
them 619s :lol:
he swung him like a louisville slugger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom