Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

I think Cody definitely has what it takes to Main Event but I don't see Vince going that route.
I can see them going with Ambrose for the sake of having the whole Shield be top guys and do something with that.

Last edited:
I hope so.. I don't like it... You're upset, but you're not angry...

I hope for nothing but good things in you're future... When I win powerball on Wednesday, I'll hook you up real good homie...

Everyone for that matter... Least those that the list :lol:...

I know brother and I'm sorry..Give me a few more days and I'll be hateful as ****..I promise..

was at that wake. went alone. just couldn't stay long. going back tomorrow night with some friends. sucks man. makes me wanna get a tall boy and poor it out for him.

i dont see the IT factor in Ambrose.

he's good on the mic, but his in ring work is ehh. And i dont see him doing any other gimmick besides his current one.

Sorry to hear that JRS.

Last edited:
The tour begins on Thursday, May 14, when NXT takes over Philadelphia’s Tower Theatre, and continues on Saturday, May 16, in Albany at the Washington Avenue Armory.

NXT will make its debut in the Steel City of Pittsburgh on Thursday, June 11, at Stage AE, before returning to the Buckeye State on Friday, June 12, at Cleveland’s Agora Theatre and Saturday, June 13, at the LC Pavilion in Columbus.

8500-tna_world_heavyweight_championship-chair-gif-mask-rob_van_dam-sting-tna.gif

bX8lUjP.gif

i dont see the IT factor in Ambrose.

he's good on the mic, but his in ring work is ehh. And i dont see him doing any other gimmick besides his current one.
Sad, but true. I'm not sure who's in-ring work is more boring: Jeans or Ramen.

Back
Top Bottom