Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

kurtowen.jpg

Heard that Verne Gagne died yesterday..Didn't realize he was almost 90..RIP..

So does the KOTR tournament mean they are testing out to potentially bring it back as a full PPV, or is it something they thought of last minute since the IC title isn't being defended right now?

I like having it as an live event on the Network.
Would be cool to do a longer tourney airing only on the network with the winning getting a shot at the belt at SummerSlam.

I cringe at Naomi new entrance. just as much as I do for almost every black wrestlers in wwe. racist ********.

Catching up on Raw right now on Hulu Plus. Currently on the opening segment. Why do i feel like Kane gon get a title shot

That Rose/Fandagno match + Rosa segment should've been replaced by PTP washing Ascension, or another PTP vignette. Rosa unveiling herself as a Rosebud had to be one of the saddest heatless segments I've seen. There was no reaction at all when she unmasked :lol:

Happened to catch that part in raw WHWRE booker said some stuff about Owen. He seemed to be trying to damage control it but didn't work out well enough. I think Cole brought Owen up too which I quickly thought might get weird.

Jesus Kane....
tumblr_nniw6i7eLb1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Happened to catch that part in raw WHWRE booker said some stuff about Owen. He seemed to be trying to damage control it but didn't work out well enough. I think Cole brought Owen up too which I quickly thought might get weird.

Was this during Raw??

I'm smart, so I don't watch Raw anymore :lol:... So I didn't hear what Booker said, but I read it... The words didn't seem off-putting,seemed as though he was trying to credit as being a technical guy who could fly...

I hope I'm right... If not, shame on him...

Went to Sysco food show today... Which basically means you get as blazed as humanly possible, and go eat amazing, amazing food... So that was awesome...

Our Sysco rep is a dirty old man, so we get along great... He comes over to me and my boss and says he has this amazing product... And he takes us over, and says it's the best he's ever seen...

There's this skinny blond with the best bum I've ever seen... It was :wow:... Never seen a skinny girl with an *** like that, regardless of race... Tight running pants... Coulda rested my bowl of tequila tortilla soup on it...

Left my phone at work, or I would perved...

Back
Top Bottom