Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

the legendary early-'70's gagne training camps held out in a barn in sub-zero temperatures...

Last edited:
King Neville would've been bad in retrospect.

King of the Ring usually goes to a heel with an above average promo anyways.

Really hoping Neville yoinks a belt off some midcard loser (Bryan) soon.

King Neville would've been bad in retrospect.

King of the Ring usually goes to a heel with an above average promo anyways.
Very bad.

The right guy won the King of the Ring.  Now, that's assuming they give him a push and don't treat him like a joke like when Sheamus won the KotR.

Glad Barrett won, but I can't help but think this will go nowhere for him. Hopefully he doesn't get injured and they have something good planned for him, I'm tired of seeing his opportunities get wasted due to inj/bad booking.

So Neville though, he's lost more matches than he's won so far right?

Glad Barrett won, but I can't help but think this will go nowhere for him. Hopefully he doesn't get injured and they have something good planned for him, I'm tired of seeing his opportunities get wasted due to inj/bad booking.

So Neville though, he's lost more matches than he's won so far right?
He's 4-4, is he not?

4-3?

Damn was hoping for WWE to book differently..

badnewsbarrett-png.2170

Idk. Still pretty ****** to have a .500/losing record your first month on the main.

you are putting to much thought into his record :lol: . He's had good matches since brought up and if you thought he was gonna be brought up and be somebody your were wrong :lol: . Same goes for the rest of the next guys. Only balor/zayn and Owens will hold titles (ic at most for all of them)

Last edited:
you are putting to much thought into his record :lol: . He's had good matches since brought up and if you thought he was gonna be brought up and be somebody your were wrong :lol: . Same goes for the rest of the next guys. Only balor/zayn and Owens will hold titles (ic at most for both)

well, I didn't think he was going to ascend (no pun intended) into stardom.. but with his lack of mic, I thought they would of protected him better by giving him some easy wins on the onset. i know wins and losses don't matter.. but for a new guy, they should.

well, I didn't think he was going to ascend (no pun intended) into stardom.. but with his lack of mic, I thought they would of protected him better by giving him some easy wins on the onset. i know wins and losses don't matter.. but for a new guy, they should.

His lack of mic skills is what's holding him down and will forever hold him down. Even with all the skills int he world he won't get a push without learning to cut a decent promo. Bryan couldn't cut a promo to save his life 5 years ago, he learned to cut a acceptable promo got over and won the titles. Before team hell no he wasn't doing anything special

His lack of mic skills is what's holding him down and will forever hold him down. Even with all the skills int he world he won't get a push without learning to cut a decent promo. Bryan couldn't cut a promo to save his life 5 years ago, he learned to cut a acceptable promo got over and won the titles. Before team hell no he wasn't doing anything special

but why put the guy in the hole to start off? I think Neville's in ring could of gotten him over, and with time maybe (probably not likely) he could of worked himself into a passable promo.

Back
Top Bottom