Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

i can watch this on a loop all day
tumblr_nnisobwHb31sbzhteo1_400.gif

That should be Brie's gimmick from now on: getting washed by Naomi :rofl:

I hope so. I hate brie's lame self and her deep voice.

why is summer Rae still mentioned in any convo about the best looking women in wrestling. she is trash. sure compared to the fat slob walking down the street on welfare she ***** on. but compared to the models and beautiful women they have in wrestling she looks like dog ****. she should take Christians spot as dot face. she should take a page out of the New Orleans saints fan's book and just wear a paper bag over her face.

Her face literally looks like the Eagles logo.

haha she's handsome that's all. I'm not mad about anything. you thirsty dudes will find anything with legs good lookin.

her new name is swoop

That Owen/Angle/Albert pic has to be late 97, or very early 98. I had to really think back cause neither Albert nor Angle were on the main roster at that time
Kaitlyn slander just sounds stupid after these. Kaitlyn >>>> AJ, Paige, Summer Rae, Kelly Kelly Kelly
Man i legit had to sit down. The calvin kleins and bball shorts weren't doing much to hide the growth...

This chick just headbutted me so god damn hard... I already got this big egg right above my right eye... Holy **** it hurts...

I was tickling this girl I been smashing... She hates it, I love it... I don't know man, it was just BOOM... Got knocked silly for a second :lol:... She hit me with the forehead just above my right eye... Pretty good sized egg...

I'm beautiful no matter what though, so it's whatever... Good story anyways :lol:...

I was tickling this girl I been smashing... She hates it, I love it... I don't know man, it was just BOOM... Got knocked silly for a second :lol:... She hit me with the forehead just above my right eye... Pretty good sized egg...

I'm beautiful no matter what though, so it's whatever... Good story anyways :lol:...

Sometimes I tickle chicks feet as I give them doggy. I've gotten some very interesting reactions from extreme joy to pure bewilderment :lol:

Last edited:
really they brought back KOTR and did it without any buildup? typical wwe move. just rush something instead of having qualifiers and making it seem like a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom