Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Neville's record doesn't mean anything. He's been in meaningful matches and has the crowd in his palm. He's in a better position than your boy Ambrose...

If Neville would've won KOTR.. it could've got him over.. Watch them book him as the guy who couldn't win the big one in the big league..

but why put the guy in the hole to start off? I think Neville's in ring could of gotten him over, and with time maybe (probably not likely) he could of worked himself into a passable promo.

This is mark talk. He just went to the finals of kotr and won a pov match in one week. You are putting way to much thought into record. Neville will be usa/tag champ at most his entire wwe career.

Neville's record doesn't mean anything. He's been in meaningful matches and has the crowd in his palm. He's in a better position than your boy Ambrose...

That's what I'm trying to say. Heyman man has an emotional connection to his indie heros.

Last edited:
That's what I'm trying to say. Heyman man has an emotional connection to his indie heros.

Maybe, it's just stupid to me that wins and losses don't mean anything anymore. Especially for talent that has drawbacks and needs them more than others to get over.

i can watch this on a loop all day
tumblr_nnisobwHb31sbzhteo1_400.gif

Quoted for future use. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom