Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

I joked with her the other night that I was gonna kick her out of my car
laugh.gif

Yeah man you get gun shy after blowing through an account. I legit don't want to tap into any of the savings I have left. Either get a job and refund it that way or just build what I have left.

I'm down for the NTWT podcast. Me and 22 talked briefly about it. We can all mingle into it depending on our schedules. Have dFly and you let's say do a show one day and the next strong styles or whatever. We can make it work.
I'm down for whatever.  Any recommendations for microphones?  Also, since we're all in different areas of the world, would it be best to use some type of ventrilo/team speak program or how would we set it up, so we can record it then upload to soundcloud?

I have no clue. Me and my friend use one cheap *** mic that we put in between us which is probably why the volume sucks on our podcast :lol: I think we can do it via Skype. Someone more fluent with this stuff might know more.

I have no clue. Me and my friend use one cheap *** mic that we put in between us which is probably why the volume sucks on our podcast
laugh.gif
I think we can do it via Skype. Someone more fluent with this stuff might know more.
Not gonna lie, it did sound like you were talking from the corner of the room
laugh.gif

Glad the Yanks were able to sweep the BoSox and Hanley's crybaby ***
pimp.gif

Definitely :lol: we have two mics but for some reason we couldn't figure out how get them both to work at once. May have to use GarageBand but I don't feel like constantly lugging my MacBook to his house :lol:

Jumpan from the Bay got heated at you BDB :lol: I love busting the chops of Yankees fans. It's hilarious.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about us having schedules for this podcast? Have different teams of people for discussions. I don't think we can run 5 at once on a Skype, can we?

Last edited:
Podcast sound like a train wreck :lol: deepsea trying to cut people's sentences to talk about Japanese matches from the 80's. Rhino talking about the greatness of Panera, case ******** on everything :lol:

Last edited:
Nope count me out :lol: I would listen but that's about it. I don't care for the product enough to stay up to date to have a conversation about it. I'm like 6 weeks back in nxt too. Been weak since February

Don't lie b you know you would call in to sell everyone on Bull Dempsey

Back
Top Bottom