Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Brie>>>>> Nikki but both are super overrated

Also I don't know what's the appeal of pools and beaches. They could have been chilling on private rooftop bar sipping manhattans ::nthat:

Ah interesting so maybe we can all do a show together at once then.
Might be easier if we break it up by promotion, so we Skype on Wednesday at 7pm PST to talk about the E then on Thursday at 8pm PST we Skype about NJPW and so on and so forth (obviously we can do multiple promotions in one day if everyone's available).  That at least allows us to be flexible based on everyone's schedule and we can paste the recordings together at the end of the week.  Another option would be we all figure out a time/day to Skype and if you only want to talk about NJPW then you can "call in" when we're on that promotion.  That way you don't have to sit through an hour of WWE, ROH, etc.

I thought the point of all podcasts was to make you listen to stuff you don't want to just so you can listen to the stuff you do?...

I thought the point of all podcasts was to make you listen to stuff you don't want to just so you can listen to the stuff you do?...
That's still happening here, we'd just be recording segments separately then combining them once they're all finished.
We could have segments where Peep reviews Kelly Kelly matches
Peep should be sifting through Rosa matches until he shows me one where she was actually decent.

Yeah all 5 of our listeners. What we should do is have a nt podcast to talk about bs like general stuff with nt members. Would love to hear the jimmies rustled :lol:

Good Morning my NTWT brethren:

I would be down with that, be sort of like a Grantland and have different subjects/promotions for different people to talk about. I definitely would am down to contribute, but wife may have to give birth a few weeks before the delivery date, nothing too serious, but I'll have to march double time now in setting up for the baby.

My son was student of the month for March, but dont know why it was celebrated on the 4ce of May and I thought one of the teachers looked like a almost converted Bruce Jenner, my apologies if I offend anyone, and when I mentioned it to my wife, she said the teacher may have been jewish and they have to shave their head and wear bad wigs. Never heard of that. This was all first graders and some of the teachers could get it. Dont want to post video, kids in an auditorium, and all that jazz. Cop at the desk was already giving me flack for my Re camera jawn.

First time in a public school event since I went to a catholic school for 12 years. Kids sang the National Anthem but the spanish parents weren't singing, which rustled my jimmies, but whatever. Couldve been worse and we had the Mexico National Anthem sung by Jaime Foxx.

Last edited:
Kids sang the National Anthem but the spanish parents weren't singing, which rustled my jimmies, but whatever.

Congrats on your son getting student of the month! :pimp:

Man, what does it matter if they don't want to sing the national anthem? You have American kids and parents who don't want to sing it either :lol:.

Congrats on your son getting student of the month! :pimp:

Man, what does it matter if they don't want to sing the national anthem? You have American kids and parents who don't want to sing it either :lol:.

Thanks!

I probably made it a bigger deal than it was but the whole auditorium and teachers were actually singing it, but they had the 1rst graders singing Old MacDonald and Twinkle Twinkle but teaching bs Common Core math problems.

-It was rumored at one point last year that Dean Ambrose could be in line for a main event push and it appeared WWE was heading that way before plans changed.

Ambrose was also rumored for a big push later this summer and while he has not complained at all about how he’s been booked, there have been a few WWE talents who have vocally expressed how Ambrose is being underutilized.

The feeling backstage is that Ambrose’s character has been directionless for a while now. No word yet if WWE is still planning the big late summer push but it could be a response to some of the criticism on how they’ve used Ambrose.

Back
Top Bottom