Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

HappyGilmore-elbow-011.gif

dean even gets buried in hockey... dude is lucky he's got renee otherwise hes losing at life

Last edited:
Man please everybody's from africa so that makes everybody black. Jesus was black too true story ask case he use to break bred and wine with him on the daily

Last edited:
Let's be honest... When it comes to hockey... Unless you're well off or from the former USSR... it's all the same :lol:...

Wrong. Canada, Iceland, Russia, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands I could keep going all play hockey and is the second sports in some of those countries behind football

Shut up :lol:....

Watching the Giants and the Blues :pimp: Prob gonna burn later and play the show after this hockey game ends.

Batman vs Robin... Alfred has that sawed-off :rofl:...

Hook me up with a job b.

I hit up a recruiter/hr rep for the Mets today, trying to get a job for the Wilpons. He said he'll put my resume in the talent folder. Hopefully something materializes. Hit up an editor for ESPN but she didn't respond to me yet. LinkedIn is alright alright alright.

Been writing about baseball a lot lately. Honestly love it a ton. Would love to do get paid to do this.

But seriously Brendas. Start eating more vegetables. I don't want you to die. Who else am I going to brag with about being an Nxt fan before everyone else

JRS is that friend in your group always askin for a hook up :lol: "yo Can u hook me and my family up?"

Back
Top Bottom