Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

But seriously Brendas. Start eating more vegetables. I don't want you to die. Who else am I going to brag with about being an Nxt fan before everyone else

Man please if I could I would eat a surf and surf every day with sautéed potatoes.

So could I... That and a fresh butternut squash ravioli in a brown butter sauce... Maybe a side of smoked buffalo wontons or fresh Mozz stuffed fried risotto ball... With goat cheese stuffed fried dough and chocolate ganache for desert... And homemade blueberry crisp and gelato cause I'm a fatkid... What's your point :lol:...

So could I... That and a fresh butternut squash ravioli in a brown butter sauce... Maybe a side of smoked buffalo wontons or fresh Mozz stuffed fried risotto ball... With goat cheese stuffed fried dough and chocolate ganache for desert... And homemade blueberry crisp and gelato cause I'm a fatkid... What's your point :lol:...

No wonder you're a size 3X... :smh:

You talk about all this nice food but yet you take your dates out to Taco Bell and order for them :smh:

Butternut squash ravioli is the truth

:lol: @ that video

WWE's newest replacement/addition to the Big Four PPVs.....

WWE CAMPGROUND

Last edited:

You talk about all this nice food but yet you take your dates out to Taco Bell and order for them :smh:

$7 on the dollar menu and pack of Marb red's if she earned them...

According to Bryan Alvarez, D Bry suffered a concussion when Sheamus busted him open on SD a few weeks ago.

So this is what the jobless people do in this thread while we sleep
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom