Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Reds win. :smokin

Won't be watching any of the basketball game tonight, but I do have money on Duke, so Go Duke.

Hopefully Raw will be entertaining tonight.

Uhaa nation and other new NXT signings start today in Orlando. Can't wait for uhaa nation. Anyone know when the next NXT live event is?

Uhaa nation and other new NXT signings start today in Orlando. Can't wait for uhaa nation. Anyone know when the next NXT live event is?

Dude... I really appreciate the newz you post... Since JNSQ have up and GHIMS started doing shoots, no one has picked up the slack...

I've got this co-worker that litterly enrages me... Everything about him, I want to punch him square between the eyes until my knuckles are shattered... I've almost layed hands on him twice, and he truly deserves one hell of a beat down...

I think I'm at the point in life where weed and hash can't fix my issues...

Last edited:
I've got this co-worker that litterly enrages me... Everything about him, I want to punch him square between the eyes until my knuckles ate shattered... I've almost layed hands on him twice, and he truly deserves one hell of a beat down...

And what does he do to make you so mad?

I've got this co-worker that litterly enrages me... Everything about him, I want to punch him square between the eyes until my knuckles are shattered... I've almost layed hands on him twice, and he truly deserves one hell of a beat down...

What he do? Smash your girl in front of you b :lol:

Maybe roman faces bray Wyatt since Wyatt has nothing to do. Big show and Kane will probably be busy interfering in the main event
:smh: Bray is basically a glorified jobber at this point. I'll definitely hate Roman more if he buries Bray.

Back
Top Bottom