Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

"I think I'm going to have another abortion, right here, right now!"

"MOOOOOOOTHEERRR Why did you abort me??"

"Get back to the trash can where you belong"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Doin it for the good of reaaaaaaaaaaal wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssslin

Last edited:
One post has already been reported as a clear personal attack against @RagingKitten5  .  Don't make me report anymore.

This thread has to follow the NT RoC just like any other thread on the site.

Jerichompany Man Podcast....no thanks

This PPv was :smokin :smokin

View media item 1480344
[This Day in WCW History] WCW Spring Stampede Took Place in Tupelo, Mississippi [April 6th, 1997]

Amazing to see The Four Horsemen represented on a PPV advert, especially during the middle of the whole New World Order’s reign over WCW. Even though Arn Anderson is shown here, this was during the time he was winding down due to neck and back injuries catching up to him. By August, Arn would officially announce his retirement from in-ring competition during an episode of WCW Monday Nitro.

The WCW Spring Stampede 1997 PPV in its entirety:

Último Dragón vs Rey Misterio, Jr.
WCW Women’s Champion Akira Hokuto vs Madusa
WCW World Television Champion Prince Iaukea vs Lord Steven Regal
Steve “Mongo” McMichael and Jeff Jarrett vs The Public Enemy (Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge) (with Debra)
Dean Malenko vs Chris Benoit (with Woman)
WCW World Tag Team Champion Kevin Nash (with Syxx and Ted DiBiase) vs Rick Steiner
Lex Luger vs The Giant vs Booker T vs Stevie Ray in a Four Corners match
Diamond Dallas Page (with Kimberly Page) vs “Macho Man” Randy Savage (with Miss Elizabeth) in a No Disqualification match

4w doesn't say anything when we kill each other but as soon as kitty starts crying he gets in his feels ol captainsavea. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom