Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

According to The Wrestling Observer, “WrestleMania 31″ was the most searched phrase on Google for the night of the event.

Coming out of the show, the following names were the most searched on Google:

Ronda Rousey (100,000 searches)
The Undertaker (81,000 searches)
The Rock (56,000 searches)
Brock Lesnar (56,000)
Triple H (52,000)
Roman Reigns (48,000)
Seth Rollins (46,000)
John Cena (41,000)
Bray Wyatt (22,000)
Rusev (21,000)
Stephanie McMahon (15,000)
Randy Orton (13,000)
Hulk Hogan (10,000)
Daniel Bryan (6,000)
Kevin Nash (6,000)
Scott Hall (3,000)
Dolph Ziggler (2,000)

With regards to the main event of WrestleMania being cut short, WWE had to make up some time on the show because the Ronda Rousey/Rock segment went 24 minutes long. WWE was initially going to pull the time from the Bray Wyatt vs Undertaker match, but because the main event was going to be so physical, WWE officials felt it better to take time off that match so it would be a bit easier on Lesnar and Reigns.

Last edited:

And BCS finale.

Will be tuning in-n-out.

tumblr_inline_n31862FA9W1so20s2.gif

Not sure if it was already posted, but I came across something that said because of the Rock/Rousey/HHH/Steph segment running long, 10 minutes was cut from the Main Event. They thought about cutting some time from Taker/Bray instead, but went with the Main Event. Just makes me wonder what would have happened with Brock/Seth/Reigns had they had those 10 minutes. Would Reigns have gotten more offense in :lol: :lol:?

I feel like I'm the only medium here :rofl: :x

*raises hand*

Not sure if it was already posted, but I came across something that said because of the Rock/Rousey/HHH/Steph segment running long, 10 minutes was cut from the Main Event. They thought about cutting some time from Taker/Bray instead, but went with the Main Event. Just makes me wonder what would have happened with Brock/Seth/Reigns had they had those 10 minutes. Would Reigns have gotten more offense in :lol: :lol:?
*raises hand*
Thank god they cut ten mins.

*raises hand*
I posted it two posts above you.

Reigns would've gotten to use more moves. He should've brought out the suicide dive, apron drop kick, and a Samoan drop. I found it a lil disappointing that he only used two moves the entire match

Not sure if posted yet, but:

According to The Wrestling Observer, “WrestleMania 31″ was the most searched phrase on Google for the night of the event.

Brock Lesnar (56,000)
Triple H (52,000)
Roman Reigns (48,000)
Seth Rollins (46,000)
John Cena (41,000)
Bray Wyatt (22,000)
Rusev (21,000)
Randy Orton (13,000)
Hulk Hogan (10,000)
Daniel Bryan (6,000)
Kevin Nash (6,000)
Scott Hall (3,000)
Dolph Ziggler (2,000)

With regards to the main event of WrestleMania being cut short, WWE had to make up some time on the show because the Ronda Rousey/Rock segment went 24 minutes long. WWE was initially going to pull the time from the Bray Wyatt vs Undertaker match, but because the main event was going to be so physical, WWE officials felt it better to take time off that match so it would be a bit easier on Lesnar and Reigns.

Brock Lesnar (56,000)
Triple H (52,000)
Roman Reigns (48,000)
Seth Rollins (46,000)
John Cena (41,000)
Bray Wyatt (22,000)
Rusev (21,000)
Randy Orton (13,000)
Hulk Hogan (10,000)
Daniel Bryan (6,000)
Kevin Nash (6,000)
Scott Hall (3,000)
Dolph Ziggler (2,000)

word?! rousey having more searches and even scott hall having more than ziggles just proves ziggles is a jobber

not sure if posted yet but...

It's possible that some top stars will miss Smackdown due to a tour in Europe

Talents scheduled to appear at the Glasgow event include Seth Rollins, United States Champion John Cena, Randy Orton, Rusev, Dean Ambrose and Kane.

Brock Lesnar (56,000)
Triple H (52,000)
Roman Reigns (48,000)
Seth Rollins (46,000)
John Cena (41,000)
Bray Wyatt (22,000)
Rusev (21,000)
Randy Orton (13,000)
Hulk Hogan (10,000)
Daniel Bryan (6,000)
Kevin Nash (6,000)
Scott Hall (3,000)
Dolph Ziggler (2,000)

Lana not being in the top searches :smh:

not sure if posted yet but...

It's possible that some top stars will miss Smackdown due to a tour in Europe

Talents scheduled to appear at the Glasgow event include Seth Rollins, United States Champion John Cena, Randy Orton, Rusev, Dean Ambrose and Kane.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom