Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

Wow.. I haven't tuned into raw for over 5 years. I have been recently catching raw and smackdown a couple weeks before wrestlemania and I can't believe the amount of recap there is on both shows. Do we really need 15 minutes of a John Cena/Rock Recap showed on smackdown?  I think there was only like 4 matches on the entire show. It seems to be the exact same formula too. Dolph and Vickie vs. Morrison and whoever. King/Lawler/Swagger eatin up airtime. Alberto Del Rio (Who has the most boring moveset/personality) The useless tag teams (The Core/Nexus/Santino/Big Show/Kane) then the Miz/Rock/Cena to end the show... Wow this is really pathetic. It's like they have a roster of 10 wrestlers. Back in the attitude and even early post attitude era, they had at least 7 to 8 matches every night and vignettes backstage... smh. Where did this go so wrong 
indifferent.gif

Bragging about being three time tag team champions 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh God, Daniel Bryan's been moved to the JOB Squad.

Team APPLE, ok I'm laughing a little 
laugh.gif

Heath Slater's lisp is killing me. Barrett is the only guy in this group with any charisma at all.... And look, Daniel Bryan is thrown down another notch on the card.

THE APPLE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
poor DB. He and Evan Bourne as a team would be pretty interesting.

Heath Slater's lisp is killing me. Barrett is the only guy in this group with any charisma at all.... And look, Daniel Bryan is thrown down another notch on the card.

THE APPLE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
poor DB. He and Evan Bourne as a team would be pretty interesting.

Bragging about being three time tag team champions 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh God, Daniel Bryan's been moved to the JOB Squad.

Team APPLE, ok I'm laughing a little 
laugh.gif

Wow.. I haven't tuned into raw for over 5 years. I have been recently catching raw and smackdown a couple weeks before wrestlemania and I can't believe the amount of recap there is on both shows. Do we really need 15 minutes of a John Cena/Rock Recap showed on smackdown?  I think there was only like 4 matches on the entire show. It seems to be the exact same formula too. Dolph and Vickie vs. Morrison and whoever. King/Lawler/Swagger eatin up airtime. Alberto Del Rio (Who has the most boring moveset/personality) The useless tag teams (The Core/Nexus/Santino/Big Show/Kane) then the Miz/Rock/Cena to end the show... Wow this is really pathetic. It's like they have a roster of 10 wrestlers. Back in the attitude and even early post attitude era, they had at least 7 to 8 matches every night and vignettes backstage... smh. Where did this go so wrong 
indifferent.gif

What's the name of the move Sin Cara did?

I know Paul Burchill did something similar called the C4, but it wasn't on the top rope.

What's the name of the move Sin Cara did?

I know Paul Burchill did something similar called the C4, but it wasn't on the top rope.

Originally Posted by GQute

indifferent.gif

It's cuz Vince hates wrestling..And apparently has a strong dislike for sports entertainment too..

Originally Posted by GQute

indifferent.gif

It's cuz Vince hates wrestling..And apparently has a strong dislike for sports entertainment too..

Back
Top Bottom