Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

GIVE ME MY CHILDHOOD BACK.

SCREW DBRY, GVE TRIPS THE TITLE,

GIVE RANDY THE INTERCONTINENTAL,

BATISTA THE US, AND HAVE RANDY AND BATISTA SPLIT

THE TAG TITLES.
THATS HOW YOU BRING PRESTIGE BACK TO THE TITLES 

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Seriously, how can Vince listen to these ****** and think it's good? Bring Jim Ross back man. Dude would've made it sound there was a murder taking place.

Sound botch guy and that broad who screamed for 30 seconds after Reigns got pedigreed = :lol: :lol: :smh:  

the scream. LOL
the botch , that should be a character lol

As big of a RKO fan I am...you are absolutely right. He barely is in contact throughout the move. But it's the principle more than the actual impact.
It's because Batista just drops the guy instead of easing them in Randy's rko. He's just lazy but yea like you said it's just the fact they are doing it

That's the randy I liked and the better theme music as well!

Looking back now he should've been the one to end the streak if someone of his 22 matches had too

That's the randy I liked and the better theme music as well!

Looking back now he should've been the one to end the streak if someone of his 22 matches had too

I agree wholeheartedly. Summerslam '05's match ending vs Taker would've been perfect for WM 21...:pimp:

It would have been perfect for Orton to end the streak.

Bring back the Legend Killer for one night

I blame CM Punk for this.

Last edited:
Like I mentioned in the last thread, Legend Killer Orton and 4w's weekly threads are what got me back to watching in late '07. So I didn't get to catch any of the Evolution stuff.

They built him up as a pure SAVAGE g. Dude was on another level from everyone else in the company at that time.

I'm laughing watching that OG Evolution vid. Was Douchetista laying in the cut like he does in real life with the divas?
laugh.gif
Didn't see him participate in the debauchery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom