Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Just a heads up, I bought my Eat, Sleep, Conquer, Repeat shirt from those shopzone dudes on eBay. They aren't official WWE shirts. Just screen printed on AAA shirts.

Paid $20 for it too. :smh:

What made you order from them lol

The Best themes of the 2000s are

1. Rock Hollywood
2.Evolution theme
3.Orton's first
4.Lesnar's theme w/ the scratches
5.CM Punk's first
6. Benoit's
7.Chavo's
8.Basic Thuganomics
8.Mark Henry's 3-6 theme
9.Voices
10. Edge's

Repped. How could I forget about the Movie Star Rock theme?? :smh: That's def. GOAT! :pimp:

Hollywood Rock, Evolution, && Punk's 1st would be my top 3

TtUCrCe.jpg
Man look at this guy Randal.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Smugness overload.

Yeah g but RAW ended 30 minutes ago though. You way past your bed time...I know you got a weekly mid-Final exam tomorrow.

Scram, chico.
ohwell.gif
I'm just sayin', fam. Those extra minutes might certify a B+ player grade.

- Orton/Edge - Vengeance 2004
- Team Bishoff vs Team Austin - Survivor Series 2004
- Orton/Flair/Batista vs Rock/Mick Foley - WM XX
- Orton vs RVD - Armageddon 2004
- Orton vs Shelton Benjamin - Bad Blood 2004
- Orton vs HBK - Unforgiven 2003
- Kane vs Batista - Armageddon 2003 (not really a good match, but for noticeable lulz for seeing early Batista)
- Scott Steiner vs HHH - RR 2003 & No Way Out 2003 (for complete hilarity)
- Raw segment of Steiner being Batista Bomb'd out of his pants and Orton jumping 15 feet in the air

Big time reps. Hope to run through these this week.

I remember Orton did an interview where he said he had to tone down his character, so I don't know if we'll get the Legend Killer Orton back.  He was doin' it back then though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't think I'd care for this Authority Vs. Shield angle, but that Evolution spot at the end of Raw was
pimp.gif
.  Triple H gonna give himself the WHC title now watch
laugh.gif
mean.gif

- Orton/Edge - Vengeance 2004
- Team Bishoff vs Team Austin - Survivor Series 2004
- Orton/Flair/Batista vs Rock/Mick Foley - WM XX
- Orton vs RVD - Armageddon 2004
- Orton vs Shelton Benjamin - Bad Blood 2004
- Orton vs HBK - Unforgiven 2003
- Kane vs Batista - Armageddon 2003 (not really a good match, but for noticeable lulz for seeing early Batista)
- Scott Steiner vs HHH - RR 2003 & No Way Out 2003 (for complete hilarity)
- Raw segment of Steiner being Batista Bomb'd out of his pants and Orton jumping 15 feet in the air

Team Bischoff vs Team Austin was Survivor Series 2003
Orton vs RVD was Armageddon 2003
Kane vs Batista was Armageddon 2002

If evolution does have a run maybe bring up an nxt or young talent to play the future role? Have rko/batista as the present and HHH as the past?

I made a mistake on saying sluts were tonguing down Orton, HE was full on licking THEM :lol: :rofl: straight 90's R&B sensual style. That Legend Killer Orton build was insane. That WM XX match with Orton/Batista/Flair vs Rock/Foley is still one of my faves. They all just went out their and had fun, and the ending was PERFECT.

And #NeverForget
randy-orton-and-stacy-keibler-o.gif

stacy-rko-o.gif

:rofl:@hogan

IC tournament could work if all of the first round matches were like zig zag/bnb. the other 3 matches were terrible.

Russev is a bust.

I wish they never changed the IC title, or at least make the belt black again. It looks stupid in white, only looked good when Cody Rhodes had it. Looks weird on anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom