Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

So before Kane took off his mask did any fans know he was fake diesel?

I was young so I thought he was legit burned :lol:

I never knew Kane was fake Diesel..But I remember when fake Diesel debuted I instantly recognized him as Isaac Yankem dds..

these are all old magazines I have. I actually have about 100 or so of them with a ton of classic stuff on just about everything that was going on in wrestling from 88-93. here are a few that mentioned my dad. sorry for quality as I am snapping pictures with my iPhone

View media item 921155
View media item 921156
View media item 921157this one was the who is going to take wrestling into the future. also featured in this article are steve Austin. brian pillman. rvd. tas. and vader. if only my dad could of kept his cool backstage and my mom out of his ear he could of maybe went someplace

View media item 921166this is just a classic wrestling figure ad that I flipped by.

at some point I will go through all of them and post some more stuff. there's a ton of warrior stuff.

tumblr_inline_n3snnej9XE1qzcpgd.jpg

tumblr_mysqay8TOP1qcluu2o1_500.png

:lol: Didn't know they had a fake Kane too.

I remember dudes used to think Mark wasn't always the Undertaker and they switched during the Undertaker vs Undertaker match.

I liked the Miz when he was carrying the briefcase and when he cashed in and for a while when he was champion.

Sue me.

I actually liked that Miz started from the very bottom and worked his way up gradually winning titles in natural progression how you're supposed to, but a lot of times he comes across as an actor playing a wrestler instead of just being a wrestler. And he's ****** up the Figure 4 several times, that's :rolleyes :x

My 10 year old Nephew's figure 4 >>> Miz's

those action figures just brought me back i gotta go through some old stuff at my parents crib and see if i still got any ill take pics.

i remember people saying the undertakers switched lol so dumb 

seriously my figure 4 leg lock that i used to do in my bootleg wrestling league i had with my friends >>>miz's,that and the sharpshooter my all time favorite submissions.

speaking of trying holds on people. used to love the man of a 1000 holds series with Malenko, always needed a lil cousin around to try it out lol.

haha i might try it on one of my cousins on easter.. ill let everyone know how it turns out.
lol yea a video i wanna see pain ...lol  jk

n yea i always loved submission holds so i used to like dean a lot 

does anyone know the plans for the us title?lol

ESPN to make a big play for Renee Young.

Word is we may get Lesnar VS D Bry for the title at Summer Slam.

Last edited:
I will deff video tape it. I might hit him wit a stunner for old time sake then put the submission on him. I might even send a video to wwe.

Too soon for Lesnar vs DBry because if that happens...Lesnar has to win, which would cut Bryan's title run too short.

I will deff video tape it. I might hit him wit a stunner for old time sake then put the submission on him. I might even send a video to wwe.
lol nicceee.might as well use it as an audition tape lol

Too soon for Lesnar vs DBry because if that happens...Lesnar has to win, which would cut Bryan's title run too short.
thats the same thing i was thinking but **** it let dbry win or at least let them go back and forth idk.i wonder how they will play that out 

Back
Top Bottom