Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

I always loved Stacy. ughhh those legs. I would love for her to put me in the hells gate.

Last edited:
speaking of divas,any reason why christy hemme is featured on the wwe website and even has a divas profile?aint she in tna? am i missing something?

women had that look where she liked getting handcuffed in the bedroom.

7de7d18d-7f5f-4e71-8bcf-fe826677affc.png

I've grown to dislike girls who wear Nikes unless they're Free Runs or some s***, but man Nikki in her Air Forces turn me on :pimp:.

Just re-watched Orton and Foley from Backlash 2004. :x :smokin :smh:

Orton was made to look like a God.

Fantastic match. Not to get my DC on, but it's always irked me when in street fights or super hardcore type matches, that wrestlers who normally do wear the trunks/no shirt gear don't switch to jeans/etc. Like HHH facing Mick Foley at RR 2000 or Orton vs Foley. It's just a little detail, but it just doesn't make sense to not change attire for those matches :lol:

View media item 921646View media item 921645

That's the goddess Kaitlyn, GHIMS.

Yeah, Peep. I prefer guys to wear jeans and a tee or cutoff in a street fight/hardcore match. The last time I think that happened was Punk/Jericho at Extreme Rules 2012. I didn't like Punk wearing knee pads though. :lol:

Last edited:
Does anyone have a go to site for tickets? I've been looking for tickets for Extreme Rules and stubhub's prices are pretty high right now.

cesaro reigns bray and **kofi** (lol,semi serious) have to be put in the main even picture sooner rather then later.round it out with dbry and we could have some fantastic matches.wouldnt mind harper and rollins pushed up the ladder also

I really hope Luke Harper doesn't become the type of guy who has a long run as a crony and then gets released.

Rowan can kick rocks though.

I really hope Luke Harper doesn't become the type of guy who has a long run as a crony and then gets released.

Rowan can kick rocks though.
there also has to be that guy that defects from the crew.a harper face turn on rowan and bray in the future if done right could be ighhhhtt

is there anything touching how great the anoai family of wrestling is? legends in that family.theyve had major stars in every era of wrestling.

now reigns and the usos carrying on the tradition.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom