Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

I get why at the time they went with Rollins over Roman/Dean to bring up the Shield, but after that Roman NXT promo a few pages back, heel is best suited for Reigns (no pun intended).

Your man @brendasdeadbaby
 snitched to Meth that I was talking about Warriors/Celtics

GIF-CharlieMurphySlapped.gif

You know dam well who snitched. They out to get you cause everybody else goes off topic but you're the only one getting banned :lol:

not sure if they were in dallas or full sail university last night

I was thinking she could've ethered the crowd had she said something like the 170 peoples boo's at Full Sail are louder than they were last night or something to that effect :lol:

@22stylez JCMojica24 JCMojica24 how y'all feelin' today?..All the Mania week activities caught up with me and I can hardly move..

Went to the dr with my wife today and her broke finger is gonna need surgery next week..Doc said she's gotta get 3 screws put in..:smh:

Your guys' thoughts on American Alpha.

Which do you guys think will be thd bigger star?

I can see them going with Jason Jordan but i think overall Chad Gable is better.

I can see them going with Jason Jordan but i think overall Chad Gable is better.
Gable is better overall; Jordan is still rough on the mic.

Vince will push Jordan for sure.

Nakamura should've went straight to the main roster and been in that fatal 4 way instead of Jericho idc

Awesome team. Pretty much a fresh take on a throwback. Very obvious that if Gable was Jordan's size, he'd have an immediate singles run cause he has more personality/promo skills, but Jordan has improved a lot in that aspect, since before then since all he was was a pre-hipster Angelo Dawkins .

10 minutes into takeover and this crowd already pissing me off.

How you guys don't get frustrated and turn it off is amazing to me.

Last edited:
@22stylez JCMojica24 JCMojica24 how y'all feelin' today?..All the Mania week activities caught up with me and I can hardly move..

Went to the dr with my wife today and her broke finger is gonna need surgery next week..Doc said she's gotta get 3 screws put in..:smh:

Just woke up from a nap I was exhausted man. 22 still in Dallas he had a late flight out.

Back
Top Bottom