Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

So the WWE’s answer for Lashley is to talk about the love of his family and being picked on by his sisters, 3 weeks after his 10 year absence??

78612C5D-4B00-4EA2-8D65-88ADD1C11DCA.gif

They’re going to boo the living hell out of Reigns like they did Cena when he took on Phil Brooks.

Man if they let have Seth get a real decent run with the IC belt I believe when they take the belt off AJ he should immediately be placed in the US title picture and given the belt just for Seth vs AJ at Survivor Series for the fans. I think those two right now have shown that they're putting on the best matches in the company.

Man if they let have Seth get a real decent run with the IC belt I believe when they take the belt off AJ he should immediately be placed in the US title picture and given the belt just for Seth vs AJ at Survivor Series for the fans. I think those two right now have shown that they're putting on the best matches in the company.
Seth vs AJ would be incredible. I really hope that happens

What's up fellas just got home from a mini road trip Kentucky/STL. What i mss over the weekend? How was backlash and RAW?

The best suggestion I read for Lashley:

"Could they not have a segment with Lashley every week where he talks about his sisters and every time the stories escalate more horrifically than the previous story. And Renee is like, that doesn't sound normal Bobby, sounds like they tortured you, etc. And he's like, oh it's just kids messing around. I love my sisters... And looks weirdly into the camera and smiles as if he's really unhinged and broken inside...?"

:rofl:

A source has told bodyslam.net that John Cena is rebounding from his break-up with Nikki Bella by “hooking up with” a member of the Total Divas cast. Ringside News speculates that cast member is Carmella.

Sticking with the relationship beat, it looks like Impact’s Tessa Blanchard and NXT’s Ricochet have split. Ringside News reports the break-up was caused by “fidelity” issues on “both sides”.

Advertising for Money in the Bank showing red, white and blue briefcases had spawned speculation the PPV would have three ladder matches, and despite the official announcement of dual-brand men and women’s matches, Wrestling Observer says there’s still talk of adding a third for a tag title shot.

Back
Top Bottom