EJxxMdz.gif

XJ1nUpS.gif

kr8d2ru.gif

2DRGj7d.gif

tumblr_n4ys50WoNV1r1eqygo4_250.gif
tumblr_n4ys50WoNV1r1eqygo6_250.gif
tumblr_n4ys50WoNV1r1eqygo5_250.gif

The best suggestion I read for Lashley:

"Could they not have a segment with Lashley every week where he talks about his sisters and every time the stories escalate more horrifically than the previous story. And Renee is like, that doesn't sound normal Bobby, sounds like they tortured you, etc. And he's like, oh it's just kids messing around. I love my sisters... And looks weirdly into the camera and smiles as if he's really unhinged and broken inside...?"

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

The best suggestion I read for Lashley:

"Could they not have a segment with Lashley every week where he talks about his sisters and every time the stories escalate more horrifically than the previous story. And Renee is like, that doesn't sound normal Bobby, sounds like they tortured you, etc. And he's like, oh it's just kids messing around. I love my sisters... And looks weirdly into the camera and smiles as if he's really unhinged and broken inside...?"

:rofl:
vince has locked him up in the sunken place. it might be too late for him. shoulda went to japan.

Watched some clips of Raw this morning.

Unless Vince is setting up a Fatal 4 Way at MITB with Lashley and his sisters, WTF was the point of his segment last night.

He didn't explain what he was doing when he was away from, why he came back or what his goals are.

Just took a trip down memory lane detailing how his sisters use to beat the dog**** outta him.

get

What WWE is trying to do with Reigns' creative direction
Submitted by Aaron Rift on 05/08/2018 at 09:49 AM

On the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, F4WOnline.com's Dave Meltzer discussed the current creative direction of the Roman Reigns character:

“They’re trying to tell the story and I can’t believe it because they’ve been trying for a couple of months, but they’re still trying to tell the story that [Roman Reigns] is Daniel Bryan and management is screwing him over and that’s why he’s not the champion. But nobody buys it.”

“They’re trying to figure out a way to get people to cheer him. We’re supposed to think that all these things that happened — the whole thing that they favor Brock Lesnar but it didn’t work. I guess for whatever reason even though it didn’t work nobody has a better idea so that’s what they’re going with.”

Thanks to RingsideNews.com for the quotes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smh::smh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom