Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

0XMj2QF.gif

WelltodoInformalCattle.gif

PointlessHarmlessAlabamamapturtle.gif

The Miz took a stiff kick from Dolph Ziggler during last night’s WWE Live Event, and it seemed to have rung his bell a bit. Following the match, live reports indicated Miz was a bit dazed and needed help to the back from a trainer.

:pimp:

Not the moneymaker... :frown: :frown: :frown:

Show Off :pimp:

OOOOOOOOOO MEANGENE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
First day of class. Looks like my time in here on Monday nights is becoming more and more limited word to prelude Kobe's.

I'll be in here all the time but that live discussion gonna be scarce :frown:

First day of class. Looks like my time in here on Monday nights is becoming more and more limited word to prelude Kobe's.

I'll be in here all the time but that live discussion gonna be scarce :frown:

Gosling pls :wow:

nooooo :frown:

I watched the Ric Flair WWE HOF induction last night.

I wish they'd put the whole thing up instead of highlights..Matter of fact, they need to put every HOF, in it's entirety, up..WWE is never gonna be able to call the Network a true success until they give the fans unlimited access to the stuff they want to see..And they need to come up with better original programming..New Legends of Wrestling roundtables are an absolute necessity..

Cody is a trip :lol: :lol: dude sounding like Riff Raff as none of this makes sense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom