Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

release the hounds
pimp.gif

I guess the shield handicapped matches were to lay a seed in the viewers mind of way no one came to help bryan out of fear of their being ramifications like there were for ziggler and show.

Seems legit.

i think they should put Ryback in the mix as well, he hasn't been doing much lately. it would put him in a better position as well if he's with Orton, HHH, and the Mcmahon's

The only thing that could save this after tonight is Orton being a heel.

This storyline makes no sense except to make Daniel a star for the fans that do not know ANY of the back story. Same crap. Bryan will be placed in matches at a disadvantage week after week until night of champions.

that is not even good Heel HHH. that was what HHH always said he would never become...........But I guess we forget that like Orton punting Stephanie, HHH breaking into his home etc etc......

And now, you regulate the Shield to eventually being a non factor especially if they protect the McMahon family. All of this to make D Bry something he already is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom