Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

You know what's sick. We all give Cena Hell but I wanted him to come in and help DBry :lol:

as stale as he can be, I really do appreciate dude. You never know what you got until its gone.

You know what's sick. We all give Cena Hell but I wanted him to come in and help DBry
laugh.gif

as stale as he can be, I really do appreciate dude. You never know what you got until its gone.
I did too, hell i was hoping anyone on the stage would.. 

I say that daniel bryan big show mark henry and cm punk join forces to battle the new corporates!!!!!

- According to PWInsider, Sin Cara broke his fingers in his right hand. Cara connected with the dive and immediately upon landing, called for the referee as several of his fingers were obviously out of place. If he broke his metacarpals, he would require surgery and have to go through grueling physical rehab.

- According to PWInsider, Sin Cara broke his fingers in his right hand. Cara connected with the dive and immediately upon landing, called for the referee as several of his fingers were obviously out of place. If he broke his metacarpals, he would require surgery and have to go through grueling physical rehab.

So talented, yet so fragile.

RKO's heel turn was sealed when him and Mrs. Levesque embraced. :lol:

Still somewhat amazed at those 4 united after all the trauma RKO put them through 4 years ago.

I went to bed early last night. Too poor to afford DVR. So when did the Shield be appointed to be the guard-dogs for McMahons? CLip?

And why were all the wrestlers just standing there and not helping D. Bry. Because the 3 Shield members were there? LOL

Because Hyper Cutter's reappearance just stole the show :lol:

He's here to show the world :lol:

I also thought it was hilarious that while DBry was being whooped, nobody on stage came to help. I would've LOST it if Darren Young came sprinting down there :rofl: I guess the Shield had 20 faces shook or something.

HHH needs to cut his losses with Sin Cara. Throw Ricardo under a mask and push him, not randomly pair him with RVD

Last edited:
So doesn't this make HHH 1-3 as far as grooming talent goes? I think he's responsible for SIn Cara, Kharma, and Sheamus signings and pushes wasn't he?

I know I'm in the very small minority when I say this, but the last segment was boring to me(and no not because of no Evolution and whatnot.) HHH's promo came off kinda lame and so did Orton's. Shield beatdown #6,006,053,324...they are starting to get boring.

Not giving up on the story line though..hoping it gets better next week.

RAW from what I saw otherwise was solid though. Wyatt fam are gonna flop HARD and become Superstars mainstays if they don't do something worthwhile with them soon.

THIS..Every single word..:nthat:

I think there's still life in the Wyatt family, the problem is they got no one to feud with. Wwe pretty much killed off all their midcard babyfaces and there's no one to feed the monster to get them over. Just way too many midcard heels and heel factions. Sadly they'll probably turn face, feud with the shield, and turn on dbry to be his next feud.

Wwe needs to go sign some midcard babyfaces for short term contracts to get these guys over. Johnmo, MVP, Matt hardy, shelton Benjamin, bob holly, hurricane. Way Too many heels right now and nobody is progressing.

I think there's still life in the Wyatt family, the problem is they got no one to feud with. Wwe pretty much killed off all their midcard babyfaces and there's no one to feed the monster to get them over. Just way too many midcard heels and heel factions. Sadly they'll probably turn face, feud with the shield, and turn on dbry to be his next feud.

Wwe needs to go sign some midcard babyfaces for short term contracts to get these guys over. Johnmo, MVP, Matt hardy, shelton Benjamin, bob holly, hurricane. Way Too many heels right now and nobody is progressing.
LOL NO

sorry if posted already, but here's a new commercial for WWE 2K14. this is gonna be epic :smokin

Last edited:

Morrison? Benjamin? Hurricane?
laugh.gif

Jericho AND Sheamus are needed in the worst way right now. Hell, even Ryback (Last fall when he was ridiculously over) would've helped.

i think this dbryan story angle with the hhh and rko is a great story angle, especially since cena is going to be gone for 4-6 months. wwe actually put time in this building it up.

Raw was ehh... But the openning segment, Punk promo, and last segment saved the night.

Couple of things...
- They can make a lot of money on D-Bry as the sympathetic baby face but please keep him looking strong. I was hoping for him to beat those jobber security guards on his way out.
- Hate to harp on this time and time again but what's the point of the intercontinental title? Or even more whats the point of Curtis Axel. If they wanted to make him relevant (and strong) he should have taken out Punk tonight by braking his leg. Which would lead to Punk/Axel some point.
- Recardo = Bill Alfanso... Please have a whistle.
- I really like this heel faction that Hunter/Shield/RKO have going on. It was a nice touch to have the Shield standing on ring side.
- Is it just me? I wish they would have repackaged Orton into the the corporate legend killer. He should have been clean shaven, strolled out in a suit, and come out to his original theme song. Which would have driven the point, he is a changed man.
- At some point at Survivor series it would be awesome to get the misfits of the WWE (small wrestlers) battle the "standard mold" of superstars. Team Bryan (D-Bry, Punk, Ziggler, Evan Bourne, and Mysterio) Vs. Team Orton (Orton, Shield, Del-Rio)

Morrison? Benjamin? Hurricane? :lol:

Jericho AND Sheamus are needed in the worst way right now. Hell, even Ryback (Last fall when he was ridiculously over) would've helped.

Some of you kids have terrible reading skills. bring guys in to do job and put guys over. Jericho does jobs but he doesn't put guys over. He takes his heat back as soon as the match is over and shemus and ryback aren't jobbing anytime soon .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

C'mon man.  You're a freaking luchador and you can't even pull of a simple dive correctly?

Back
Top Bottom