Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

You're welcome bro. I had a great time meeting you and JRA. PPV was really fun live. Sad that I missed out as a kid during the attitude era to catch a show.

After thinking about it, I think this was a once and a lifetime event. Never again do I expect Cena to lose CLEAN, drop the title, and lose without taking a finisher. :lol:

LOL I agree.

And yeah man it was great kickin it with everyone tonight! Beyond worth the $50 bucks!

URL]

Summerslam was good

Finally Orton is a heel. Should be champion until WM30

They will need to do a good job making Vince a face out of all of this if that's really the direction they're going when all along Vince wanted Bryan not to be Champ.

I really love the idea of Bryan winning the rumble and then getting his big win at WM30. 80+ thousand fans chanting YES would be epic

Brock vs Punk was awesome.

I was really disapointed with Bray Wyatt's debut match. I still have high hopes.

I just hope punk doesn't go the "retirement" route or take time off like triple h and then come back and beat Brock at mania. I like Brock having this win. Keep Brock semi strong for him and taker at mania

I hope vince stays vince and stephanie stays off tv. mcmahons cant be babyfaces.

I hope they keep the heat on Orton. Cena and/or Bryan need to be laid out tonight hopefully by the shield. They don't need to be rocking suits, they can keep the vests. Just have them go back as hired mercenaries.

I wonder if hbk comes back on tv. Hbk cutting a promo on triple h and having the shield lay him out as he stands and watches would make him a gus fring boss level heel. Maybe in September, post Labor Day.

As a Daniel Bryan fan, this is his chance, the money is in the chase for the championship from the villain. Punk, cena, hart, Orton never got this when they started their runs. This is what made scsa, mick foley, hbk, and sting into lead baby faces. Cena's out, just a real golden opportunity for him to solidify himself. Hopefully, the powers that be let him.

I hope vince stays vince and stephanie stays off tv. mcmahons cant be babyfaces.

I hope they keep the heat on Orton. Cena and/or Bryan need to be laid out tonight hopefully by the shield. They don't need to be rocking suits, they can keep the vests. Just have them go back as hired mercenaries.

I wonder if hbk comes back on tv. Hbk cutting a promo on triple h and having the shield lay him out as he stands and watches would make him a gus fring boss level heel. Maybe in September, post Labor Day.

As a Daniel Bryan fan, this is his chance, the money is in the chase for the championship from the villain. Punk, cena, hart, Orton never got this when they started their runs. This is what made scsa, mick foley, hbk, and sting into lead baby faces. Cena's out, just a real golden opportunity for him to solidify himself. Hopefully, the powers that be let him.
HHH, Vince, and Stephanie are going to be mainstays on TV through WrestleMania.

I'm very certain that HBK will not be back as a television character.  Maybe a one time deal, but he's really only used around WrestleMania.

Completely agree that the money is in the chase for Daniel Bryan.  If WWE books it right, it will make his career.  I will give it at least a month to see how things play out.  If he loses clean to Orton at Night of Champions, then WWE isn't doing it right.

Completely agree that the money is in the chase for Daniel Bryan.  If WWE books it right, it will make his career.  I will give it at least a month to see how things play out.  If he loses clean to Orton at Night of Champions, then WWE isn't doing it right.

They really just need to book it right. They need to book their matches competitively, and Bryan should just lose via DQ or anything else except cleanly.

Quote from PWInsider regarding Del Rio:

One of the top questions we've received since last night' Summerslam is what happened to World champion Alberto Del Rio's face.
According to several sources, Del Rio was at an Irish pub close to where the WWE hotel was late Saturday night/early Sunday morning when he got into a fight with several patrons there.

One story is that Del Rio got into a verbal confrontation with someone and his friends stepped in.

When Del Rio returned to the WWE hotel Sunday AM, he had two black eyes and was trying to shield his face from everyone in the lobby. He was accompanied by Drew McIntyre, who was also at the Pub and stepped into the fight to help Del Rio.

We've also heard that McIntyre ended up with two knots on the side of his head during the fracas.

They really just need to book it right. They need to book their matches competitively, and Bryan should just lose via DQ or anything else except cleanly.

Quote from PWInsider regarding Del Rio:
One of the top questions we've received since last night' Summerslam is what happened to World champion Alberto Del Rio's face.
According to several sources, Del Rio was at an Irish pub close to where the WWE hotel was late Saturday night/early Sunday morning when he got into a fight with several patrons there.

One story is that Del Rio got into a verbal confrontation with someone and his friends stepped in.

When Del Rio returned to the WWE hotel Sunday AM, he had two black eyes and was trying to shield his face from everyone in the lobby. He was accompanied by Drew McIntyre, who was also at the Pub and stepped into the fight to help Del Rio.

We've also heard that McIntyre ended up with two knots on the side of his head during the fracas.
so two professional wrestlers got their a**** kicked at a bar...

I wanted to feel that woman's implants too on last night's episodes. Seems like everyone gets a turn. Would've been tempted to latch on to a nipple. They look real under that dress.

Ahhhh that original story made it seem like Drew and Del Rio were fighting each other :lol: So basically, they were jumped. Should've brought tables, ladders, and chairs.

And that Total Divas episode should've just been called Diva *******, cause **** was the central theme on the entire episode. That chick in the red/pink was noiiice. :rofl: at Cameron bouncing all in front of Sandow, and him just having a baffled look like "ewww peasant" on his face

Last edited:
I can't see The Shield with Trips and Orton. Still dont know why they are the "hounds of justice."

Wyatt Family's entrance is the only thing they got going for them. The Bray/Kane match was a horrible opener. The steps being slammed on Kane was stupid, especially for the fans in the front to see Kane's head fit thru that little opening.

Guess we're gonna see a Fandango/Miz program.

Was also anticipating Evolution 2.0, and/or even Goldberg to be in catering when Ryback was complaining about his cold "soup."

Is this the first time that all heels held all the titles?

So

HHH= Flair

Orton = HHH

Cody = Randy

But then who would be Tista? Gotta have a muscle of the group.

Well you argue that all the baby faces had the belts post wrestlemania.

I did? I just asked if this was the first time all the heels had the belts?

So

HHH= Flair

Orton = HHH

Cody = Randy

Can't see Cody there, needs to be new blood like maybe Cory Graves or Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno. He's got the same body type like the Uso's, RVD, and Punk so just bring him up already.

The role of Batista could be Mason Ryan, or even give it to Big E. Not a fan of Ryan, but could definitely be the muscle of the group.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom