Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Why are people marking out for the reunion of one the worst factions in Wrestling................

Nothing good comes out of HHH....................Nothing.............. He will be the Death of this company, Cena and Orton will lose to Father Time... Punk, Undertaker, Christian,are on their way out, Bryan is already up there...........Ziggler isnt a spring chicken anymore, no one in the Shield, Wyatt Family, Big E, Usos, Cesaro, Swagger, have ANY championship credibility.... Punk Losing to 3 part timers this year doesn't help him either.....Only high profile match he won this year was against Jericho who has pretty much become glorified jobber.......

You can have but so many Punk, worked shoot promos to get someone over.......Once again Raw will be DVR status tonight and I will run through the show in 20 minutes. After HHH goes off about doing this for "the business" and Orton gives his half-hearted anticlimactic promo @ 9:00 what the hell do we have to look forward too tonight?

Anyone thinks that Bryan will win the WWE title again has no idea of what product they are watching, hope you guys enjoyed that 3 minutes.............That is all Vince will give you....

BTW, Bret Reaching in prime in 97? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

Watch Summerslam 88/89 and let me know what the hell the word "PRIME" means to some of you.........

Why are people marking out for the reunion of one the worst factions in Wrestling................

Nothing good comes out of HHH....................Nothing.............. He will be the Death of this company, Cena and Orton will lose to Father Time... Punk, Undertaker, Christian,are on their way out, Bryan is already up there...........Ziggler isnt a spring chicken anymore, no one in the Shield, Wyatt Family, Big E, Usos, Cesaro, Swagger, have ANY championship credibility.... Punk Losing to 3 part timers this year doesn't help him either.....Only high profile match he won this year was against Jericho who has pretty much become glorified jobber.......

You can have but so many Punk, worked shoot promos to get someone over.......Once again Raw will be DVR status tonight and I will run through the show in 20 minutes. After HHH goes off about doing this for "the business" and Orton gives his half-hearted anticlimactic promo @ 9:00 what the hell do we have to look forward too tonight?

Anyone thinks that Bryan will win the WWE title again has no idea of what product they are watching, hope you guys enjoyed that 3 minutes.............That is all Vince will give you....

Watch Summerslam 88/89 and let me know what the hell the word "PRIME" means to some of you.........
You lost all credibility once you said:

1)Evolution was one of the worst factions

2)Punk is on his way out

im the only one that doesn't want an evolution reunion. Stop rehashing old things already.

The ppv was great last night. Crowd was awesome. Glad they pulled the trigger at the height of bryan's popularity. Sad they copped out like five mins later.

i didnt care for evolution back then at all but if they would of pulled off like homie said and had Batista come back and "stick him " and have orton cash in after wouldn't  even be mad they could threw low key hints of trips talking to flair and rko walking past hhh shooting him a glance over his shoulder back at him .

Slap yourself for this whole post. :lol:

Evolution was a great stable.

Punk is just fine.

Bret was still in the Hart Foundation in 89. I never said Bret REACHED his prime in 97, Bret's prime was between 91 - 97. And had he not jumped on that sinking ship he woulda more great matches.

Stop rehashing old things already.

are you new to wrestling or something? 
laugh.gif

Agree about not rehashing stuff, but to say Evolution was one of the worst stables is just silly. Before that first Nexus beatdown, Evolution had been the best stable since. Only thing I hated was the amount of burying HHH did during that time, especially to Booker T and RVD.

- Regarding the finish to the SummerSlam WWE Title match, many people backstage believed it was fantastic but some took the “now we can tell a great story and when Bryan gets his revenge it will get him over even more” stance.

Some took the “they should have let Bryan have his moment and it would have made him right there and he wouldn’t have had to be made after a chase” position.

Several within WWE also commented that the it made no sense for Bryan to not kick out considering how much time passed between Triple H’s Pedigree and Orton’s pin.

Few people also pointed out that it’s ridiculous that a maneuver from a retired wrestler is so devastating that it outdid anything that John Cena did in the match.

- John Cena is still looking to have surgery this week. Usually when Cena takes time off for an injury, he blows through the recovery and is back earlier then expected, but that may not be the case now.

It’s believed that Cena will actually take time off and let his body recover 100% this time around.

- According to F4WOnline.com, WWE is repackaging Primo and Epico with some type of Matador gimmick. No word on whether or not Rosa Mendes will remained teamed with the pair.

- Paul Heyman has said that he has found his next star from NXT roster.

- John Cena is still looking to have surgery this week. Usually when Cena takes time off for an injury, he blows through the recovery and is back earlier then expected, but that may not be the case now.

It’s believed that Cena will actually take time off and let his body recover 100% this time around.

It sucks that he got hurt but I hope he takes Derrick Rose time before he comes back.

Agree about not rehashing stuff, but to say Evolution was one of the worst stables is just silly. Before that first Nexus beatdown, Evolution had been the best stable since. Only thing I hated was the amount of burying HHH did during that time, especially to Booker T and RVD.
both them dudes should of took the strap off triple h instead of his butt buddies shawn and nash

You lost all credibility once you said:

1)Evolution was one of the worst factions
2)Punk is on his way out

1) Best Factions ever in Wrestling = Horseman with Tully and Olie, NWO with Hogan Hall Nash, DX with Outlaws, Xpac and HHH in 98 Triple Threat with Shane, Benoit and Malenko......... THATS IT!!!! You might ask yourself why these groups...........Simple Answer, they were heel groups that the fans still cheered......Evolution was HHH's attempt to recreate the Horsemen vibe by winning again and again with the same stupid run ins........Shout out to the Corporate Ministry though............too many members

2)CM Punk is 34, Punk has said repeatedly he's retiring sooner than later, he's lost to everyone that matters and beats everyone who doesn't...This Summer of Punk wave you are still riding died when he lost to Dwayne

3)Shut Up

- Regarding the finish to the SummerSlam WWE Title match, many people backstage believed it was fantastic but some took the “now we can tell a great story and when Bryan gets his revenge it will get him over even more” stance.

Some took the “they should have let Bryan have his moment and it would have made him right there and he wouldn’t have had to be made after a chase” position.

Several within WWE also commented that the it made no sense for Bryan to not kick out considering how much time passed between Triple H’s Pedigree and Orton’s pin.

Few people also pointed out that it’s ridiculous that a maneuver from a retired wrestler is so devastating that it outdid anything that John Cena did in the match.

iL4LIr2qhBn5I.gif

1) Best Factions ever in Wrestling = Horseman with Tully and Olie, NWO with Hogan Hall Nash, DX with Outlaws, Xpac and HHH in 98 Triple Threat with Shane, Benoit and Malenko......... THATS IT!!!! You might ask yourself why these groups...........Simple Answer, they were heel groups that the fans still cheered......Evolution was HHH's attempt to recreate the Horsemen vibe by winning again and again with the same stupid run ins........Shout out to the Corporate Ministry though............too many members

2)CM Punk is 34, Punk has said repeatedly he's retiring sooner than later, he's lost to everyone that matters and beats everyone who doesn't...This Summer of Punk wave you are still riding died when he lost to Dwayne

3)Shut Up

ok
Thats like ur opinion man...

3)Shut Up

Go ahead and look at Cena, Ziggler, Bryan, and Orton. how old are they? All within a few years of Punk. punk is going nowhere soon until he gets that Mania main event.

And you're saying evolution wasn't great because they were a HEEL stable that people BOOED? That's funny...

They had arguably the greatest wrestler of all time in Flair. the top heel if not the top person in the company at he top in HHH. And two future MULTI WWE and WHC in Orton and Batista. So yeah, tell me why they weren't great?

You're just one of those older heads that think that everything that happened during his time was the best. Go to sleep.

Btw saw some old claudio castagnoli matches and that dude hit the weights hard. Son had a cody rhodes body b4 he got to the wwe.

3)Shut Up

Best faction ever in Wrestling=Four Horsemen with Tully and Barry Windham (not Olie)..And your simple answer is wrong because nobody back in the day cheered for the Horsemen..They were as hated and booed as any group or tag team in history..

I do think Punk is reaching the end of his career but to put him in the same sentence as Taker in terms of "on his way out".....cmon son

What are you talking about? Heels are SUPPOSED to be hated...and Evolution consistently put on terrific matches.

Quality of work is what makes a wrestler great...not crowd reaction.

Just skimmed thru the two main events again and if I had to give star ratings I would give CM Punk/Lesnar ***** and Bryan/Cena ****1/2.

Bryan/Cena is still my personal favorite of the night though because WRESTLING /Dbry voice.

I know some of the yall thought the beginning of the match was kinda weak but i loved it with Cena subtly heeling it up and them doing some puro style grappling. I also liked the little story they told in the match of how Cena had Bryan scouted and was able to counter a lot of his signature moves (Bryan wasn't able to hit his suicide dive and finish his corner dropkick combo among some other moves). So Bryan had to come up with something new and desperate and proceeded to crush him with the big running knee that Cena never saw coming. **** was beautiful man :pimp:

Also, I hope he keeps that move as his finisher. I always thought Bryan needed some kind of impact finisher to complement the Yes Lock and ideally it was gonna be the Boma Ye since it was pretty much already a natural extension of his moveset. Definitely a markout moment for me when he busted it out yesterday. It wasn't nearly a boma ye since Bryan leapt off his feet while Nakamura usually does it standing, it wasn't really a busaiku knee kick or a shining wizard either, it's his own little variation but it was awesome all the same.

Last edited:

Bruh. You need to chill. You went full 4w.
You never go full 4w.
The right things happened last night.
With Bryan chasing the title, if done right, he will be huge when it comes full circle and he wins it back from orton.
That's the classic storyline anyway. Face chasing title to a big win.
And if Bryan won, tell me who would he have feuded with. Go ahead golden booker. Name one good non-convoluted, overly complicated scenario that you dudes like to think up all the time. With the super thin main event heel roster. Who would dry have faced with his run.
Yes trips hands all in the storyline is annoying but at least played the back burner during that excellent match last night.
Some of you marks are never happy.

- Mexican American independent wrestler Samuray del Sol has officially signed with WWE according to SuperLuchas.net. According to their report he will be headed to WWE developmental shortly.

Back
Top Bottom