Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

gambit feels like me if I proposed to Layla, and she smacked me in the face, spit on me, and said "I'm getting ****** by him" while pointing to suni, laughing and driving off like 50 Cent

I'm excited to see how DBry is booked from here to WM..If done right it could be fantastic..

SCSA was never as over then when he was chasing a title..Mick Foley was the same way..There are just those certain few that can be at their peak, popularity wise, chasing a title instead of defending it..

I just don't like the HHH involvement and the way they had Randy do his cash in..Should of just been an immediate run to the ring, hit the RKO, cover w/Trips counting a fast 3 with Bryan trying to kick out..From the time DB pinned Cena till the time Shovel counted 3 for Randall it seemed sloppy to me..

You guys are setting yourself up for massive disappointment by placing this much faith in the WWE.

Do you REALLY think they'll tie everything together that nicely?

You guys are setting yourself up for massive disappointment by placing this much faith in the WWE.

Do you REALLY think they'll tie everything together that nicely?

I don't think they'll tie everything together nicely..I hope they do, but I'm pretty sure they won't..If they could just get out of their own way for 5 seconds then things would be booked way smoother and make more sense..

Caught the latest Total Divas episode.

OMG! Cameron is beyond annoying, word to the bomb.com.

As if I couldn't love Naomi enough, she let Jimmy sample dat titty meat from Linda.
devil.gif

Not a single damn was given by Linda.
laugh.gif
She was whipping her breasts out like she was handing out napkins.

I liked how Jimmy was rubbing his hand all over his face acting "embarrassed" when he was really trying to find some leftover titty residue. Thinking about I'm pretty sure he used his other hand when he was copping a feel of Linda but I digress.

Tyson Kidd getting some shine this episode. All that "drama" with Nattie even though they're already married. Speaking of Nattie she was looking right in that lingerie.
pimp.gif

Sandow with the quick cameo.

After a day to think about it; that was one of the better PPV's I've seen recently

And it was "free" :lol:

1) Best Factions ever in Wrestling = Horseman with Tully and Olie, NWO with Hogan Hall Nash, DX with Outlaws, Xpac and HHH in 98 Triple Threat with Shane, Benoit and Malenko......... THATS IT!!!! You might ask yourself why these groups...........Simple Answer, they were heel groups that the fans still cheered......Evolution was HHH's attempt to recreate the Horsemen vibe by winning again and again with the same stupid run ins........Shout out to the Corporate Ministry though............too many members

Evolution's main purpose was to create stars out of then-midcarders Orton and Batista and they did just that. People will look back on Evolution in a few years and realize that the kind of star power they had was pretty much a 4-Horseman of the 2000s. 

you just sound like a mark for yesteryear 
laugh.gif

Memo Montenegro popped up in our training facility recently, i think hes with us part-time until he figures out his next move post-WWE release

Last edited:
Any clue of who Heyman is adding to the "Paul Heyman Guy" stable?

Hopefully the heat is off of Ohno and its him.

Rasslin' is so fun right now.

Let's not all pick on the old guy gambit, guys.

On four SRS notes-

I think Ziggler will never get another title run.

I think Paige might be the Heyman 'Guy'. (I really don't think anyone is coming up from NXT soon)

I'm 70% sure Ohno will never make the main roster.

John Cena doesn't get enough credit. Great main with Bryan.

Last edited:
Rasslin' is so fun right now.

Let's not all pick on the old guy gambit, guys.

On four SRS notes-

I think Ziggler will never get another title run.

I think Paige might be the Heyman 'Guy'. (I really don't think anyone is coming up from NXT soon)

I'm 70% sure Ohno will never make the main roster.

John Cena doesn't get enough credit. Great main with Bryan.
Yah fools been saying stuff like that since 05. "OH VINCE WILL NEVER LET PUNK DO GOOD CAUSE HE TOO SMALL OH DANIEL BRYAN AIN'T GONNA GET A PUSH CAUSE HE TOO SMALL AND CANT TALK.

If you still got that mindset about how WWE is, your sooo wrong. Your average WWE wrestler is way SMALLER Than the old muscle head days. Ziggler ain't that big, cody ain't that big, bryan aint that big, punk aint that big, ADR aint that big. I could go on and on. Ohno will be on the roster and do well.

Yah fools been saying stuff like that since 05. "OH VINCE WILL NEVER LET PUNK DO GOOD CAUSE HE TOO SMALL OH DANIEL BRYAN AIN'T GONNA GET A PUSH CAUSE HE TOO SMALL AND CANT TALK.

If you still got that mindset about how WWE is, your sooo wrong. Your average WWE wrestler is way SMALLER Than the old muscle head days. Gone are the days of Luther Reigns, Gene Sniskty, Kenzo, Nathan Jones, Vladimr, Hedinrich, and all those other crappy big wrestlers. Ziggler ain't that big, cody ain't that big, bryan aint that big, punk aint that big, ADR aint that big. I could go on and on. Ohno will be on the roster and do well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom