Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

- In the past, Lanny Poffo, brother of the late Randy Savage, has maintained that Savage's wishes were for the entire Poffo family to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, otherwise he was not interested in being inducted by himself.

In a recent interview conducted for PWTorch.com, Poffo had the following to say regarding his brother Randy Savage being inducted:

"I gave them [WWE] permission to do it without my permission. Just don’t invite me and don’t pay me. I don’t need their 30 pieces of silver to defy my brother’s wishes. Kayfabe Commentaries had my best interview regarding the reasons Randy had for this position."

- BestofOrlando.com is reporting that a physical WWE Hall of Fame location, which has been talked about for quite sometime now, will indeed be built in Universal Studios Orlando, and will replace the closing NBA City. The report notes the following:

The NBA City is also expected to shut down to make way for the WWE Hall of Fame and a possible wrestling-themed restaurant. And lastly, there is also talk of the Galaxy Bar reopening as some kind of high-end snack bar featuring unique hot dog creations.

Should've been in NY or CHI.

did someone say Lanny Poffo?

he came into our academy a couple of weeks back. he said "someone show me something thatll impress me"

so i did my patented fallawayslam into a bridge pin, and a northern lights into a bridge pin

he was impressed.

i went  up to him after and asked for a pic "i dont want to seem like a mark or anything.."

"brother im a mark for you now" :pimp:

Leaping Lanny Poffo, aka The Genius :smokin

Leaping Lanny Poffo, aka The Hanger-On..I'd bet my life that Macho could careless if his brother was in the HOF..I think it's just Lanny's way of trying to force the WWE to get some shine on his career so he doesn't feel like such a loser compared to his brother..

AJ always has that My Hot Teacher/My Sister's Hot Friend hybrid look, when she wears those glasses.
...or that Tia Cyrus look
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Lol. Had no clue who Tia Cyrus was, but she looks exactly like AJ with glasses. Whoa.

I think AJ looked her best during the whole Daniel Bryan, Kane, CM Punk love triangle. It might be the hair.

Last edited:
View media item 569162

he came into our academy a couple of weeks back. he said "someone show me something thatll impress me"

so i did my patented fallawayslam into a bridge pin, and a northern lights into a bridge pin

he was impressed.

i went  up to him after and asked for a pic "i dont want to seem like a mark or anything.."

Good job, Clubbito.

View media item 569162

he was impressed.

AJ always has that My Hot Teacher/My Sister's Hot Friend hybrid look, when she wears those glasses.

...or that Tia Cyrus look :nerd:

All 3 of ya'll made it a win.

A scenario I read that makes too much sense or is still too early is that since Dusty is running NXT, he can send a group of the dudes from down there to help D.Bry even the odds since none of the WWE talent can help him out.
I could see something like this happening as they get closer to Survivor Series if it even happens.

A scenario I read that makes too much sense or is still too early is that since Dusty is running NXT, he can send a group of the dudes from down there to help D.Bry even the odds since none of the WWE talent can help him out.
I could see something like this happening as they get closer to Survivor Series if it even happens.
but hhh would just bury these NXT guys with the snap of his fingers.

I'm predicting the top 5 to include Punk winning @ the 2011 MITB, Lesnar's return after WM 28, and British Bulldog winning @ Wembley.

- NXT star Sami Zayn, the former El Generico, made his WWE live event debut at last night’s show in Montreal. He defeated Antonio Cesaro with a small package. The match was called match of the night and a show-stealer by fans in attendance.

The hometown star received a major ovation from the crowd and all during the match there were chants of “ole” and “this is awesome.”

Back
Top Bottom