Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Yall beasting over Lana mass but scoff at Paige mass. Paige is clearly thicker
You just became the worst poster in this thread.

:lol: :lol:

[QUOTE name="casekicks" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/635201/wrestling-thread-aug-31-sep-5-8-31-raw-sting-confirmed-divas-beat-the-clock-challenge/750#post_24069565[/URL]"]
Sting beats Sext for the belt..Chena beats Sting at the next ppv to prove WWE's golden boy is better than WCW's..Shameus cashes in the next night on Raw..Cena beats Shammy at the next ppv to set the new record for most world titles..
[/quote]

For real, probably will have Nattie replace her in Team BAD

Also, with Dolph and Lana together, and Summer wetting herself over Ziggler, where does that leave Rusev :lol:?

Last edited:
I wonder if they're going to give Jimmy the same treatment as that other guy..

What's this, the backup wrestling thread? Bros the real wrestling thread is the Kobe 10 thread. We actually have real pro wrestlers who post in there.

Seriously though, actual pro wrestlers post in there. You guys must be savages in here. They fear posting in this thread.

What's this, the backup wrestling thread? Bros the real wrestling thread is the Kobe 10 thread. We actually have real pro wrestlers who post in there.

Seriously though, actual pro wrestlers post in there. You guys must be savages in here. They fear posting in this thread.
Tell them jobbers to post in here if they have the cojones

There's a lot of this..

6zrni.gif

I was just joking. I don't want anyone to think I'm dissing this thread. We did have the Masterpiece stop through the Kobe thread because he collects Kobes. Our thread went off the rails on wrestling and he joined us. Didn't really say much other then Kofi Kingston is a Boston dude he clowns all the time being a LA dude.

Snuka news is crazy. All my childhood heroes are either losing their lives or getting into trouble.

So he can go in the Kobe thread but he won't come in here?

The disrespect :smh:

Check his IG. Dudes a Kobe fanatic. I kinda feel him though. He wants to be just another member sharing his love of sneakers. When asked why he doesn't come to this thread he basically said that was why.

I commend the fact he didn't broadcast himself to the NT world. Cool dude.

Back
Top Bottom