Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

if anyone can find the promo where he is throwing chairs around on front of vince...

Last edited:
Who needs Kofi

PrPXZZ1.gif

if anyone can find the promo where he is throwing chairs around on front of vince...

ipb0eXP.gif

Last edited:
6/21/83; Allentown, PA; aired 6/25/83 on championship wrestling

"Vince McMahon conducting an empty arena interview with Jimmy Snuka in which an irate Snuka began throwing chairs around the arena after McMahon reminded him of WWF IC Champion Don Muraco recently spitting in his face and yelling at him."

can't find the clip anywhere tho :nerd:

I'm laughing at the fact some of yall thought dbry could make Bork tap to the yes lock and believable just cause Mir tapped him in MMA
Dudes don't get it man. I don't understand how you could make Daniel Bryan look legit standing next to Brocks

This Snuka case is something I never knew about until today.

it's so bizarre to see the wwf's darker past still linger from episode to episode.

Drug after effects, racists skating by, moves once done by murderers, Macho Man's first mcmahon

This Snuka case is something I never knew about until today.

it's so bizarre to see the wwf's darker past still linger from episode to episode.

Drug after effects, racists skating by, moves once done by murderers, Macho Man's first mcmahon

don't forget patterson's little gang of "misfits"
or maybe you had no idea

Dudes don't get it man. I don't understand how you could make Daniel Bryan look legit standing next to Brocks

No wonder the product is in the state that it is. These are the same dudes that love seeing the big show getting tossed and jumping around the ring :smh:

patterson is protected these days by the fact that time has gone by & its politically incorrect to say negative things about gays

No wonder the product is in the state that it is. These are the same dudes that love seeing the big show getting tossed and jumping around the ring :smh:

last night big show addressed the crows quite honestly...

wwe has no one to fill his place because it must be filled whether yall agree with that or not
he inferred on a jericho podcast that he was ready to retire but his place needs to filled first

its a little different than wanting to see big show "getting tossed and jumping around the ring."

Last edited:
but i guess id rather see big show on the roster than some 100lb. indy jobber that can do cartwheels

pretending appearance means nothing

Back
Top Bottom