Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Owen Hart should have quit the WWF. All Vince did was bury him week after week. I remember being so frustrated as a kid watching him get played for a fool by Degeneration X every week on Raw.

Owen Hart should have quit the WWF. All Vince did was bury him week after week. I remember being so frustrated as a kid watching him get played for a fool by Degeneration X every week on Raw.

I'm no expert but if he quit with dates on his contract still left he would not have been able to work at another promotion big or small, Make appearances, get a check from wwe. Basicly wwe owned him which I do not understand why a wrestler hasn't fought this battle in court. If you are a indepentdent contractor you can work where ever the hell you please.

Owen Hart just wasn't big enough for Vince. Owen>>>>>>>>Brett

C'mon Genie, let's not get carried away..I'll gladly say that Owen was more versatile in the ring and was much quicker than Bret, but he wasn't better..Bret is easily Top 5 all time when it comes to in-ring ability and ring psychology..I feel like had Owen not died, and been used properly, then he could've matched or even surpassed Bret in all areas of the business..Sadly we'll never know..

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby Raven and a couple others tried fighting for benefits and insurance as independent contractors a long time ago. It didn't work. Also, Vince has laughed at the idea of wrestlers wanting benefits and stuff too. He really values his employees.

First off, RIP to Peep. Feels like yesterday homie was kicking here on NTWT gassing up Layla.

Second, I got this pinched nerve in my neck or crook neck today, I wouldn't wish this on anybody. I can barely drive or stand up. :smh:

But in wressling related news, finished JR's SS review podcast.

Some points I took away
- "The E bringing back power rankings and using it as sort of a booking crutch per say." I like the power ranking idea, if they build feuds correctly.
- "A make sense guy" 100 percent agree with this especially after Taker/Brock rematch.
- "Focus groups" I'd nominate a few NTWTers for that.
- "Trips is the real future" :smokin

CN4DorFXAAAcHBc.jpg

yikes

I pray that WWE isn't going down the dark alley that is Domestic Violence. Nope Vince wouldn't be that stupid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom