Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Apparently Johnny Gargano, Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak & Tommasso Ciampa are all getting signed.

Isn't Gulak the dude that celticspride34 celticspride34 gushes about?

But yea...NXT is about to be LIT :pimp:

They need to find a way to snag Ricochet man.

Last edited:
I think Owen was way better in ring than Brett and I also feel like he was a way better talker.

Yeah he was for sure a better talker, but I'm still disagreeing that he was better in ring than Bret..Bret was one of the greatest in-ring story tellers in wrestling history..Owen just wasn't on that level yet..

WWE is very interested in Jay Lethal. He however is very happy in ROH with how he's been booked and he would make more money than if he did at NXT. He is also worried about how he'd be booked in the WWE.

QhHeWFm.jpg

those eyes man...Maxine(idk her name in LU) is bad af she need to come back to the E :smh: :pimp:

C4s906w.jpg

eq2JDz5.jpg

22stylez 22stylez @The Other Guy

mGEcCCU.jpg

jW8Cn7k.jpg

t3pqNfo.jpg

C8RTW9B.jpg

Emma :pimp:

JuNz1MS.gif

sheeeeeeeeeeesh....

:D

WWE is very interested in Jay Lethal. He however is very happy in ROH with how he's been booked and he would make more money than if he did at NXT. He is also worried about how he'd be booked in the WWE.

Him feuding with flair again would be great.

I bought Sasha that bikini

It was on her Amazon wish list

That's nice that a fan is buying her stuff. Means I don't gotta splurge. Only time I'll be splurging on her is in the bedroom.

Last edited:

Understandable. But I'm sure Hunner would take good care of him in NXT

With the uncertainty of LU's future, i say he's signed by November. Assuming LU is done.

I hope so man. Ricochet could be a major star in the E

Doesn't everyone have a chick they fawn over in NTWT? :lol:

22 - Sasha

case - Nattie

Peep - Layla

BigEgo - AJ Brooks :nerd:

MeanGene - Tamina

CP - Naomi

PLVN - Emma

Me - Teanna Trump Jojo

rhino - Gigi

DC - Konnan

BDB - Naomi?

JRS - Steph

AF1 - Dolph

jdcurt - Scarlett?

who am I missing :nerd:

Last edited:
That's cause I deposit my seed and send her on her way

I didn't know Amazon had a service where you can send your seed to people. Reported for being a pervert and for referring your jizz as a she

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom