Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Ciampa MAY have hurt his chances with WWE. Word is that during his tryout match with Breeze, he was trying to get all his spots in and then complained that Breeze was stiffing him. This rubbed some officials the wrong way.
Dog, you post stuff as if you are there.

Why don't you post sources?

To be fair AJ's reign wasn't very eventful either

Yea, but AJ was a better wrestler, better talker, and the crowd actually wanted to cheer/boo her when they see her in the ring.

Last edited:
Yea, but AJ was a better wrestler, better talker, and the crowd actually wanted to cheer/boo her when they see her in the ring.

Definitely all of this :lol:

Just saying I can't remember any cool moments from her reign

And GHIMS don't let these fools bully you just because they're jealous of your knowledge

when nikki breaks the diva record and they looking back on her career .......................
why as a company would you want that as a champion record....

we got
blaze// medusa
chyna
lita
trish stratus
wrestlers

nikki not cena but bella

makes no damb sense

It's an entertainment company and Nikki Bella is the star of a hit reality show on the same network the kardashians are on. That's all Vince and dunn see.

It's an entertainment company and Nikki Bella is the star of a hit reality show on the same network the kardashians are on. That's all Vince and dunn see.
It was funny...the other day i was talking to a co-worker and she watches Total Divas but not any other WWE programming and once i broke things down to her...as far as who is legit in ring, what us interweb dudes here about the divas backstage, etc. She was truly amazed at how certain people are portrayed on the show. I don't watch Total Divas, tried and couldn't do it.

Definitely all of this :lol:

Just saying I can't remember any cool moments from her reign

And GHIMS don't let these fools bully you just because they're jealous of your knowledge

Nobody bullying me on or offline.

BTW, you coming for thanksgiving dinner this year?

Watching total divas reminds me of how young and dumb paige is. She seriously acts like a kid.

Ciampa MAY have hurt his chances with WWE. Word is that during his tryout match with Breeze, he was trying to get all his spots in and then complained that Breeze was stiffing him. This rubbed some officials the wrong way.
Dog, you post stuff as if you are there.

Why don't you post sources?

You subbing in for thread starter?

Back
Top Bottom