Wrestling Thread Aug 5-11 | 8/7 Sheamus Out 4-6 Months with Shoulder Surgery

So the ref called for the bell when Punk grabbed Heyman.  But this ref let the Ziggler/Big E match go through all of the nonsense with aj and Kaitlyn.

So Ricardo's contract with WWE must be up, right? Also, if they don't make this Heavyweight Championship match a 3-way with RVD, I'll be really disappointed.

Unless I'm missing something, the only matches announced so far are Punk/Brock, Cena/DB, and Cody/Sandow. Right?

Would wife Brie Bella, flat chest and all
embarassed.gif

Raw feels like a commercial break for USA Original Programming commercials.

"more Burn Notice commercials right after the break!"

4W i dont like axel either hes boring

i dont really pay attention to these guys that come up from NXT i just found out tonight that the other two people in the wyatt family dont even have wyatt in their names, i want to like them alot but that bothers me and so does the led lantern but ther theme is :pimp:

4W i dont like axel either hes boring

i dont really pay attention to these guys that come up from NXT i just found out tonight that the other two people in the wyatt family dont even have wyatt in their names, i want to like them alot but that bothers me and so does the led lantern but ther theme is :pimp:

I don't think it's supposed to be a literal family though.

People in the Manson family didn't have Manson in their names.

Just watched episode 2 of Total Divas. Need to backtrack and catch ep 1 sometime. I agree though, the Bryan Bella seems much sweeter than the Cena Bella.

There's also Kane vs Wyatt and Del Rio vs Christian.
Yeah I guess these are both confirmed now too, although I still think it ends up being Del Rio/Christian/RVD. There is no way that WWE can be that dumb to put one of their big time matches between 2 dudes that absolutely no one cares about.

Back
Top Bottom