Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

laugh.gif
 Man yall be going overboard with these multiple personalities.

Where is @brendasdeadbaby  to make sense of all of this

That Ibusha guy is sic..His moonsaults/corkscrews are absolutely flawless..The first one he did when Nakamura was on the outside of the ring was perfect..I thought he was going to go to the 2nd rope for his springboard cause it didn't look like he made much effort to jump, but then next thing I know he's on the top rope and doing a crazy twisting moonsault..Great match..I can see why you've watched it 3 times..
Yea, easily one of my favorite matches of the Last 15 years

Watching Raw now.

Did anyone notice when Steph called Reigns a loser, Titus was behind Reigns and said damn :lol:

Last edited:
Rey in his prime was a beast..In his ECW/WCW days if you saw him botch it was like seeing a ghost..Almost thought your eyes were playing tricks on you..
Rey was that dude man. He really is the most impressive wrestler I have ever seen man. Him and Prime/Young Liger. That is in terms of High Flying. But I will agree, Ricochet and Neville have also been placed in that tier.

My phone didn't blow up.. No Kurt Angle..

The WWE is bringing back the Divas championship AKA the Universal championship.. :rofl:

Also heard the boss won the title.. :nthat: They couldn't wait for Brooklyn..

Back
Top Bottom