Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

D-Bry seems like a real chill dude who just has a pure love for wrestling. Always love Soscia's interviews. 
laugh.gif
 at "The" Ryback

Excellent interview

– There’s internal speculation that former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio is unhappy and may be on his way out this fall. Del Rio has had some minor heat from at least some WWE officials but Vince McMahon wanted to push him going into the WWE Draft. However, Triple H wanted to back off from a Del Rio push and that’s what ended up happening, likely because his contract is expiring in October.

– As some expected, Cesaro picked up some heat from WWE officials from his post-WWE Draft interview, seen below. Cesaro’s comments were unscripted but the heat is mild. It was speculated that this could end up helping Cesaro with the way Vince often praises and respects guys for standing up and speaking out.

Hall shoulda held a WHC at least once..
Hall shoulda held a WHC at least once..

You damn right

Rey in his prime was a beast..In his ECW/WCW days if you saw him botch it was like seeing a ghost..Almost thought your eyes were playing tricks on you..
Rey was that dude man. He really is the most impressive wrestler I have ever seen man. Him and Prime/Young Liger. That is in terms of High Flying. But I will agree, Ricochet and Neville have also been placed in that tier.

You damn right. I watched all 3 of Rey/Taker matches, and I really wish they had faced each other in their peak ability. It would have to have been 2006 Taker vs Rey anytime between 96-03

OMG this guy facing Braun :rofl: he's marginally better than John Farmer as far as promos go :rofl:

Last edited:
Bayley should never use facetime :x :x

"I'm Samoan, nuff said" The **** does that even mean Roman :lol: :rofl:

What an excellent debut for Balor. I thought KO came in looking like a world beater, but Balor came in like a buzzsaw :lol: :lol: Pinned Rusev clean in a match with KO and Cesaro, then unloaded a Marvel vs Capcom combo on Reigns and pinned him clean :rofl:
tumblr_oawcwvL5sO1saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_oawjdwkKlv1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Last edited:
Bayley should never use facetime :x :x

"I'm Samoan, nuff said" The **** does that even mean Roman :lol: :rofl:

It means Samoans would beat that *ss. Ever met any Samoans? They're mean and huge. But generally never steal a Samoans food, they'll hunt you down until you can't breathe any longer.

Too bad about Reigns, that last minute of Raw was the perfect time for Reigns to be heel, to get back in the ring and attack Balor. Too bad he didn't do that. I wonder who he will feud with now.

yea i was waiting for him to wash Finn after the match, but wwe drop the ball again with Reigns

– There’s internal speculation that former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio is unhappy and may be on his way out this fall. Del Rio has had some minor heat from at least some WWE officials but Vince McMahon wanted to push him going into the WWE Draft. However, Triple H wanted to back off from a Del Rio push and that’s what ended up happening, likely because his contract is expiring in October.

– As some expected, Cesaro picked up some heat from WWE officials from his post-WWE Draft interview, seen below. Cesaro’s comments were unscripted but the heat is mild. It was speculated that this could end up helping Cesaro with the way Vince often praises and respects guys for standing up and speaking out.

22GHIMS.

and WHOA I just watched the finish of Raw :wow: (didn't get around to watching until like an hour ago..fell asleep :\ )

Man..is the Reigns push over? Dude got washed clean twice in 24 hours :lol:

Is the Finn push starting? :nerd: Pinned the US Champ clean, then pinned Roman clean in one night.

And why did they do Sasha/Charlotte for the title on Raw? Should've saved it for Summerslam. Brooklyn would've went insane.

New Day needs to drop the belts now and move on to greener pastures.

And why was 4w jobbing to Strowman?

WWE Universal Championship? :lol: Well I hope the belt looks good at least

Back
Top Bottom